Speculation: 2017-2018 Trade Rumors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Now TSN is saying the Knights are getting Reaves in the deal, which is funny because they have Deryk Engelland but he has refused to play the enforcer role this season. (0 fights in 59 games).
They're also reportedly getting a 4th from PIT as compensation for taking Reaves' contract

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
That's also assuming the Knights think Cole is better than Sbisa, Theodore, Hunt, Merrill, Garrisson. We'll see once the full trade is announced but I don't see the Knights needing another 3rd pairing D-man.
Well, if they are interested I'm of the belief it's because of his cup experience which they never expected to need this year, more than him being a clear upgrade on the ice. But I'm not saying the absolutely need or want him, just that I see a logical reason why they might, now.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA

I’m going to close this thread in about 10 minutes so everything isn’t getting split up. Get any last posts in now, or preferable just take them to the other thread.

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
We should get Chris Chelios to sign with us to fix our defensive issues.

bobsokaywithitguys.jpg

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Feb 6, 2012
I'll believe teams actually want Perry without retention after a deal is done. Until then I'm skeptical.

Gotta think St. Louis and Montreal would be at the front of the pack for Getzlaf. Montreal has trash to offer but St. Louis could put together a nice package with some combo of Kyrou/Fabbri/Thomas + 1st + one of Berglund/Sobotka for salary purposes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->