2017-2018 Standings Tracker

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
We are derailing at the opportune time for a good draft pick. Dont see us picking it up anytime soon.

This feeks like a pretty big spiral.

I thought it would happen with the schedule and trading Green. Turns out Green is looking like the tank commander during our tough part of the schedule. We are playing terrible hockey right now and there really aren't all that many signs of life.

Reactions: Winger98

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
We are derailing at the opportune time for a good draft pick. Dont see us picking it up anytime soon.

Seriously though timing couldnt be better. I think bottom 5 is pretty realistic given the wings schedule coming up, 4 points out of 4th last as of tonight (Vancouver is tied while I type this). I think Edmonton will pass the wings for sure, dont see the wings finishing better than 6th last. Hell theyre only 6 points off from Ottawa who has a game in hand. Edm Montreal and Vancouver all have the edge in ROW as well which could come up big here shortly.

I havent checked all the teams schedules, but Detroit has got to be one of the toughest to finish here

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Seriously though timing couldnt be better. I think bottom 5 is pretty realistic given the wings schedule coming up, 4 points out of 4th last as of tonight (Vancouver is tied while I type this). I think Edmonton will pass the wings for sure, dont see the wings finishing better than 6th last. Hell theyre only 6 points off from Ottawa who has a game in hand. Edm Montreal and Vancouver all have the edge in ROW as well which could come up big here shortly.

I havent checked all the teams schedules, but Detroit has got to be one of the toughest to finish here

I'm really not sure it would matter who the Wings are playing right now. They are just playing bad hockey, though the tougher schedule can't hurt the tank.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->