GDT: 2017/2018 New Jersey Devils GDT Signup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
So it has been a long summer. But that smell is in the air again, the smell of beer, cheap food, rage, and tears.

Hockey is upon us, my friends, and this is a good time to be with the Devils.

So now that brings us to the Annual GDT Sign-up. I appear to have started this exact thread a few times so far, so I'll just keep on doing it. :yo:

Some rules for GDTs and the signup thread:

1: All forum rules apply in GDTs, expecially the Anti-TANK policy. Read the rules, fools.

2: Please try to have the GDT for the game posted no later than 2:00PM EST on gameday. We know that sometimes life happens... but it shouldn't be that hard. Have something ready BEFORE the day of your game.

3: How this works: Someone makes a GDT. All is good.
-IF the team wins, that poster makes the next game's GDT UNLESS there is a special hold put on that game (see the list below).
-IF the team looses, we move to the next poster on the list. If there's no specific person who's signed up, then she's first come first serve.
-IF a special game is won (as per the list below), that does NOT start a streak. So if you made a GDT, team won, then the next game is a special hold, the game AFTER that is your next game.

4: We love gifs/videos/shoops. The more vibrant the GDT, the more fun it is. Until we start losing.

5: Nico loves to Hockey, and he loves you too.
nico-nico-nii-gif-7-1.gif

As last years season ended with a loss (in the last game at the Joe, mind you), this year starts fresh.

GDT List:

1. JK3

SPESHUL SNOEFLAEKE POASTARS:

January 13 - Nico Nico Precure

The Wild games - Arturia Pendragon
Let's Go Devils :)

Last edited:

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I may have to return to GDT making this season. we'll see

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
One of you guys needs to do the WWE night, I have no clue what's going on there these days but I'll help with the shops if you want.

JK3

Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Where do you get the jersey graphics?

Daily Faceoff but they don't have the updated Devils jersey so I had to fix all of them one by one. I grab each jersey one by one and assemble them into a photoshop document, a bit time consuming.

Last edited:

JK3

Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
WWE night is tomorrow so we need a WWE GDT.

Daniel Bryan is confirmed to be naking an appearance and the Rated R superstar Edge is hyping it up too

I'm deferring to you and MadDog on this one unless someone steps up. Like I said before I'll help whit the Photoshops if needed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad