Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Go Rocket!

Audette got promoted to the first line.

DP1sD1FXkAAjBkk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
The boxscore is wrong then..... They have Broll in the lineup and not Boucher but Boucher was in the box for a penalty!

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Gelinas is by far the worst defenceman in Laval this year.... Bourque should be playing instead of him but Lefebvre.....

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
McCarron is so disappointing. You'd think he would just dominate this league like no other. But he doesn't. It's just disappointing.

Wish we still had Reway. No doubt he'll end up a leading scorer in the KHL before long.

Gelinas is god awful.

JohnnyB11

Jul 14, 2003
Saint John, NB
In light of the frequent healthy scratches Simon Bourque has faced, and the return of Noah Juulsen, how possible is it that Bourque is returned to the QMJHL?

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Wish we still had Reway. No doubt he'll end up a leading scorer in the KHL before long.

Big ice is better for him.

Also, his illness definitely hit his cardio really hard, so who knows when he'll be able to play 100%. He'll probably carve a good career in the KHL, but depending on how you define ''a leading scorer'' it may be a stretch. I don't think he's a Mozyakhin or Radulov, but he'll probably be a regular in the top 15 if he regains his form.

In light of the frequent healthy scratches Simon Bourque has faced, and the return of Noah Juulsen, how possible is it that Bourque is returned to the QMJHL?

He would definitely go down to the ECHL first. I'd be surprised if MB thought playing vs QMJHL teenagers is better than playing vs ECHLer men.

Joe Lamb

Mar 12, 2004
downeast
He would definitely go down to the ECHL first. I'd be surprised if MB thought playing vs QMJHL teenagers is better than playing vs ECHLer men.

He will spend this year in the Montreal vicinity, I would expect.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
So glad MB brought back such a smart coach in Lefebvre. Moves Audette up to the top line despite him having 1 pt in the last 5 games, and just 2 goals in the last 15 games. Granted I do like Carr with McCarron but Carr has been their best forward with all the call ups/injuries. He's never gone more then 2 games without a point but better yet is the effort he gives every night at both ends unlike Audette who has no business being on the top line imo.

McCarron is so disappointing. You'd think he would just dominate this league like no other. But he doesn't. It's just disappointing.

he doesn't have the skill to dominate the league, but he does have 6 pts in the last 6 games and is playing better.

I don't think they would send him back to the Q. But I don't like how he's been handled, 8 games is just terrible, he needs to play so they should have sent him to the ECHL some time ago.

Last edited:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
So glad MB brought back such a smart coach in Lefebvre. Moves Audette up to the top line despite him having 1 pt in the last 5 games, and just 2 goals in the last 15 games. Granted I do like Carr with McCarron but Carr has been their best forward with all the call ups/injuries. He's never gone more then 2 games without a point but better yet is the effort he gives every night at both ends unlike Audette who has no business being on the top line imo.

He doesn't have the skill to dominate the league, but he does have 6 pts in the last 6 games and is playing better.
Even with 6 points in the last 6 games... I was just disappointed last night watching him live. He grabbed an assist but besides that the only time he was noticeable was when he attempted two large hits early in the game. He controls the puck well because of his size.. But with his skating and size he shouldn't even need crazy skill to be dominant.

As for Audette, I know he's not anything special but last night he was the most noticeable player. He was skating hard, getting smoked but getting right back on the puck. I wouldn't call it a great game for him but I would call him the hardest worker on the team last night along with Petti. As for the final goal you could clearly tell he thought it was an easy save for Lindgren and was waiting for the odd man rush back. I was completely shocked Lindgren let that in as well. And Lindgren was mad at no one but himself.

Steelman

Sep 26, 2016
You've got to believe Bourque will be playing instead of Gelinas friday. Gelinas didn't play in the third period yesterday and was god awful before that. He's turned Leblanc's + 5 into a -2 in a matter of games. They traded Z.Redmond to make room for Gelinas, terrible decision. Bourque will stay on the team as long as Morrow/Davidson are in the NHL. They need to keep 7 d-man on the team at all times. Corrin has been called up though which is interesting.

Point being, Gelinas has been terrible all year! He's a -10, takes a slap shot every chance he gets, slow, no mobility, I've seen him play 1 good game this year, always does brain-less plays, turnovers.........

Keep him on the sidelines and play Bourque or Corrin.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site

Audette-Eisenschmid-Terry
Veilleux-McCarron-Grégoire
Waked-Petti-Baun
Ebbing-Boucher

Well.. the lineup is bad up front now.

Can't wait for Scherbak and Froese to come back in Laval.

Johnny31

Aug 4, 2017
What is up with Laval. Why they are still loosing with this lineup of 2017 AHL all-star?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->