2017-2018 Laval Rocket and Brampton Beast Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I watched the first then got mad and switched to the OHL game so I really can't say much about Webster sadly.

Well I can say even less as I stopped flipping as well but didn't even know Webster was playing. To be fair though I wasn't paying much attention as I was still so pissed off from the last game which was one of the worst I've ever seen from our AHL teams.

Habsddicted

Derp derp
Jan 18, 2018
Besides Terry and Taormina the only other name I heard last night was Boucher and that's because he dangled someone in the first period lol

But then again I didnt watch the third period either

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval is up 1-0 after the first period from a shorthanded goal by Chris Terry (his 29th) with assists from Cracknell and Gelinas.

With this goal, Terry claims the top scorer in the AHL with 66 points.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Trevor Owens actually had an assist tonight. Laval still lost 3-2.

And guess who has made it to the last spot in their division. And guess who is also last in their conference. And guess who is before last in the overall standings.

Go ahead... guess.

schnapshot

Mendoza baby
Jan 8, 2015
Montreal

And guess who has made it to the last spot in their division. And guess who is also last in their conference. And guess who is before last in the overall standings.

Go ahead... guess.
That organization is rotten to the core.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

Go ahead... guess.

Owens is almost vet age ( 4 months younger than Parisi), but good for him showing something.

Coaching staff and GM still need to be fired though.

PS: Is it just me or we're seeing a lot more junior/NCAA ATO than previous years?

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Gregoire in 57 games is 1 pt away from his career totals in 118 games. Nice season from him, hope he can continue to get better.

Go ahead... guess.

Only 1 team in the AHL with a worst winning %, but as some posters tell me every year, it's not Lefebvre's fault, winning isn't important, he's doing the best he can, etc....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Go ahead... guess.

Yeah but they'll get a top pick. :sarcasm: #Failing&SmoothSailing

Reactions: Adam Michaels

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Laval is down 3-2 against Hershey. Korostelev scored his first career goal in the pros. And it was a good one:

Assists went to Jordan Boucher and Charlie Lindgren with his 1st point of the season.

The other Rocket goal goes to Cracknell (27th - his 25th with Laval) on the PP. Assists to Gelinas and Taormina.

Reactions: Fazkovsky

Tim Wallach

Oct 9, 2007
Kitchener, Ontario
Signed McFadden and Felhaber to PTOs. I like both for a look. McFadden is a class act. A bit under-sized for a D man, but excellent skater and reliable in all zones. Felhaber never materialized in the OHL to the level expected of his draft position, but he is a worker with some grit and fore-check ability. Hopefully he's a late bloomer.

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
Signed McFadden and Felhaber to PTOs. I like both for a look. McFadden is a class act. A bit under-sized for a D man, but excellent skater and reliable in all zones. Felhaber never materialized in the OHL to the level expected of his draft position, but he is a worker with some grit and fore-check ability. Hopefully he's a late bloomer.

Let's try them... no problem with these signings.

Reactions: Tim Wallach

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
As mentioned, McFadden and Felhaber were brought in on PTOs. Meanwhile, Valiev has been sent back to Laval and because of the crowded D-corps, Petgrave and and Webster were released.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think McFadden and Felhaber are good choices.

From EliteProspects:

Garrett McFadden with Guelph Storm had 44 points (6G, 38A) in 68 games. He is a LD. He is 5'11" and 181 lbs.
Tye Felhaber with Ottawa 67's had 70 points (31G, 39A) in 68 games. He is a C and a LW. He is 5'11" and 190 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->