Prospect Info: 2017-2018 Coyotes Prospect Stats Weekly Update

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
Can we get excited by this guy or is he another Garland?
I thought he played a sound game. Good, quick skater. Played well on the D side of the puck. He has a future in the new NHL as a 3rd line guy with upside because of his shot.

Reactions: RemoAZ

ParisSaintGermain

Jan 19, 2004
Poj having a nice year so far with 30 in 34. 9 points off last years pace and currently leading Charlotte in points

Really like POJ, very smart pick from our scouting staff. Different to our other D prospects, I believe he will fit right in when the time is right.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Coyotes Bandwagon
GK Erik Kållgren is with AIK now and he was seeing glitches in the matrix against Leksands last night. 50 saves on 52 shots, despite his defense's complete unwillingness to clear rebounds. Kid looked so big in goal and played out of his damned mind.

Leksands 2:3 AIK, sick game, 7500 people, full house in Leksand watching OEL's old team ... fans were gassing beers, players were chucking knucks, lots of scrappy play and big hits. Fast league, wide ice, wide-open game. If you can find highlights, Kallgren put on the best goalie performance I've ever seen outside the NHL.

Reactions: Muppet

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Craig Button released a top 50 drafted prospect list.
Cupboard is stocked for up-and-coming Canucks - Article - TSN

Strome down to 12th.

Merkley up at 28th, Don't remember seeing him that high on a list before. Possible this is due to all the better prospects playing in the league now and are graduated off the list.

Joseph at 35.

A lot of other lists like this being released lately. Post rookies leaving the list pre new draftees.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->