2017-2018 CHL/NCAA/Euro Prospects Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
No Vejdemo today, wonder if he got re-injured? He missed 3 weeks then came back for 3 games and then sat the last few games I believe. In the playoffs he has only 1 pt in 7 games so maybe he's still injured. At least his team won today.

I don't think anyone noticed.

I brought up about how he doesn't appear to have a team to play for next year,

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/casey-staum-124th-overall.2096235/page-3

never heard if he was injured or what was happening.

I just get an 'Andrew Conboy/Greg Stewart' vibe from him, but heck, he's just a 5th rounder...

he was a 6th rounder, 160th overall.

I said all along they should wait to see how he does in the playoffs before signing him but guess management felt he did enough. I only saw 1 game so far in the playoffs and he didn't do much other then bring a good physical game.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque

I said all along they should wait to see how he does in the playoffs before signing him but guess management felt he did enough. I only saw 1 game so far in the playoffs and he didn't do much other then bring a good physical game.

Thanks for the correction, should have fact-checked.

But yeah, was wondering if the team was a tad bit too optimist after this season, which was a 180 turn from last season, but still isn't a top talent by any means.

He'll get benched to no end if he acts like an idiot in the AHL...

But I guess he has the right 'attitude' :skeptic:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
No Vejdemo today, wonder if he got re-injured? He missed 3 weeks then came back for 3 games and then sat the last few games I believe. In the playoffs he has only 1 pt in 7 games so maybe he's still injured. At least his team won today.

He got hit pretty hard I believe a few days ago, I've seen that on TVA Sport ......

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
ouch, that sucks. Hope they don't rush him back, never heard was the injury was at the end of the season, would you happen to know?

Nope it was this last weekend in the playoff, he cut with the puck at the offensive blueline and got rock while the puck was gone from his stick at least 1.5/2 sec. He got up and return to the bench by himself. It was on TVA sport last sunday I believe.

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018

I brought up about how he doesn't appear to have a team to play for next year,

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/threads/casey-staum-124th-overall.2096235/page-3

never heard if he was injured or what was happening.

Vejdemo got a light concussion in the 4th game of the series.
Edit.
Oops! I missed that someone already answered that.

Reactions: jaffy27

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
He doesn't even seem that speedy, his stride is just so smooth and polished

his speed is fine, he is very smooth out there for sure. He's one of those types that just does most things well to really well. I had hoped for a little more offense, so hopefully he can develop that as he physically matures. Just so impressed with his game overall though.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Bitten and the Bulldogs advanced to the Conference Finals by taking the series 4-1 against Niagara. They will face the winner of Kingston/Barrie. If Kingston wins tonight (which they are the moment I'm writing this), they will win their series against Barrie and it will be Hamilton/Kingston in the 3rd round.

Unfortunately, Bitten had 0 points in the 5 games in this series. So he is still at 7 points (2G, 5A) in 10 games (all in the first round).

Last edited:

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
I really like Evans, high IQ for days. His tools are mediocre, but elite IQ can make up for it

What a wonderful thing it would be of Evans could make a Kerfoot impact for us. A playmaking RH center is what we need more than anything.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I watched most of the Moose Jaw game last night, Swift Current was very impressive, blocking shots and just shutting down MJ's offense. Although MJ did hit a few posts/crossbars but still SC really had their number. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see them win the WHL championship and if so they are going to be tough to beat in the Memorial Cup.

Reactions: NotProkofievian
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->