Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I had that issue a few weeks ago on my mac, ipad and iphone, but then I tried on my work PC and it worked without issue. Not sure if it was a glitch that one night, or something else.

Thanks. I still can't get it to work. Tried updating Java as suggested by my rep and still no go. Multiple browsers. Have tried PC, Mac, iPhone and my work comps... still nothing. I'll just assume it is being blocked by some type of AV but the Ticketmaster process doesn't do a good job of complaining so have no clue how to troubleshoot at this point.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
How do i transfer tickets to my google wallet?
If it's like apple wallet I just did it esterday for first time.
Opened up preds app, went to ticket management, clicked barcode, then it took 5 seconds and the apple wallet thing showed up under barcode.
Clicked that and then I think there was another button to transfer..then they showed up in my apple wallet app.

Weird thing, the ticket I just used last night to get in, is still in my wallet and I accidentally transferred it to friend who is using my tickets for Saturday's game.

And when you transfer from your wallet, you get no confirmation email, and those tickets are still showing as "transferable" in my ticket management even though they are in her wallet already.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Does anyone have an extra, or selling, one of the meet the team tickets? I only have one STH ticket so only have 1 tix to meet the team and the wifey wants to come with me so I need to find another ticket if possible.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Does anyone have an extra, or selling, one of the meet the team tickets? I only have one STH ticket so only have 1 tix to meet the team and the wifey wants to come with me so I need to find another ticket if possible.

Pretty sure I do- I haven't even looked- is this something that can be transferred??

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
So apparently even when the little timer on ticketmaster says these tickets are being held for xx:xx that doesn't really mean it.

I had a pair of the $15 tickets and when I went to checkout it said they were no longer available.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
So apparently even when the little timer on ticketmaster says these tickets are being held for xx:xx that doesn't really mean it.

I had a pair of the $15 tickets and when I went to checkout it said they were no longer available.
Yeah the day of game tickets are like that. Last year I had to try 4 or 5 times before I got some tickets. It forced me to memorize all my credit card info really well.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Doubt anyone on here would be interested... but I have 2 tickets in section 303 for sale for tonights game. Wife has to hang at work later tonight so I can't make it.

Edit - Sold

Last edited:

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
So, prices have gone up a bit this year? I've been going to Preds games for years, and tickets have always been pretty reasonable, even last year. But the secondary market is crazy right now. Does pricing soften up any the week of the game? I'm wondering if I should just bite the bullet and go through Ticketmaster. $140 plus fees beats stub hub pretty easily right now.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
So, prices have gone up a bit this year? I've been going to Preds games for years, and tickets have always been pretty reasonable, even last year. But the secondary market is crazy right now. Does pricing soften up any the week of the game? I'm wondering if I should just bite the bullet and go through Ticketmaster. $140 plus fees beats stub hub pretty easily right now.
Which game are you looking for specifically? If that is an upper level ticket I'm guessing its the Saturday Pittsburgh game.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I sit in Club Level End Zone, the lower priced Club Seats. They're either $57 or $59--I always get confused by the $2 charge.

For the premium games (open, Red Wings, weekend, Chicago) as a FSTH I was charged $143+ a $3 fee for any extra tickets. For the weeknight "normal" games, it was around $75 for extras, but there was still some upward fluctuation depending on the opponent. The days of getting extras for premium/Sat games at your regular ticket rate are long gone.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
I sit in Club Level End Zone, the lower priced Club Seats. They're either $57 or $59--I always get confused by the $2 charge.

For the premium games (open, Red Wings, weekend, Chicago) as a FSTH I was charged $143+ a $3 fee for any extra tickets. For the weeknight "normal" games, it was around $75 for extras, but there was still some upward fluctuation depending on the opponent. The days of getting extras for premium/Sat games at your regular ticket rate are long gone.
I was told we only get 20% off ticketmaster now.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I was told we only get 20% off ticketmaster now.
My rep told me there are "levels" indicated by letters. A B C D, etc. He was giving me prices for seats based on that list. $143 may have been 20% off what Ticketmaster charged for that particular game, I have no idea. But back in the bad old days when they were handing out free game tickets on Lower Broad, tickets for Red Wings were the same as FSTH prices in any section. So if I wanted to get 8 extras (I think that was the limit) for the Red Wings game in my section they were my rate. If they were in the upper bowl, it would have been whatever a FSTH sitting there would have paid.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
My rep told me there are "levels" indicated by letters. A B C D, etc. He was giving me prices for seats based on that list. $143 may have been 20% off what Ticketmaster charged for that particular game, I have no idea. But back in the bad old days when they were handing out free game tickets on Lower Broad, tickets for Red Wings were the same as FSTH prices in any section. So if I wanted to get 8 extras (I think that was the limit) for the Red Wings game in my section they were my rate. If they were in the upper bowl, it would have been whatever a FSTH sitting there would have paid.
Those were the days. Could decide to go the day of the game for $9 or $10. Though i prefer paying more to be able to see a decent team on the ice.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Anyone remember what the policy is for the "special" games (can't remember whatever name they use for them now)?

Likely will not be able to attend one of the primo Saturday night games and need to figure out what to do with the tickets. Definitely don't want to trade them for some throwaway Tuesday night game (even if it is for multiple tickets).

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
I'm assuming you mean the "golden saturday" or whatever they call chicago,pittsburgh etc. I'd just try and find someone to sell them to on craigslist that you can get to pay you cash in exchange for screenshots. They will be assuming all the risk.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Well that's annoying. The "grow the gold" policy just gets worse and worse. I remember when it was initially phased in a few years ago they said they would buy back your ticket if you couldn't make it (that was of course never implemented). Then they were offering exchanges where you would get 2x exchange back to at least get some of the value back. Now they will only allow you to trade them in just like any other exchange ticket 1:1. So your only option is to basically give it away to a friend, donate it, or try to find someone to buy it and deal with that hassle. I guess you could trade it for a random Tue/Thu game on the list but doesn't really do a lot of good to a full season ticket holder.

The crazy thing is the policy kind of directs me to find some way to sell the tickets because the value proposition they offer is ridiculous. If they allowed a more robust trade policy for these games it would allow them to keep control of the market for these games. But now I will likely end up selling the ticket on the secondary market to someone who will likely end up being a fan of the team they're trying to keep out. They should really think these policies through a bit more.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Anyone remember what the policy is for the "special" games (can't remember whatever name they use for them now)?

Likely will not be able to attend one of the primo Saturday night games and need to figure out what to do with the tickets. Definitely don't want to trade them for some throwaway Tuesday night game (even if it is for multiple tickets).

Can you not sell them on the ticketmaster ticketexchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad