Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Anyone know if there is anything we should be expecting in the mail this season? With the Preds going all digital I'm not sure if there is anything they actually owe us at this point. I am curious about how the STH discount (concessions, team store) will work if there is no need for a passport now. Anyone seen any information regarding that yet?

I think they'll have the passport for loading points and showing your "citizenship"

I have not heard anything specific besides jersey distribution for those who qualified (beginning with game on Sept. 19) but my guess is that we'll be able to pick up STH materials around the same time.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
I remember one or two people in here mentioned they got paper tickets; did you all receive anything yet? Since becoming a STH I haven't received a single thing in the mail from them. I would have thought I would have gotten a welcome packet or something going over the benefits and what not. Maybe I'm being a little needy but, I'm just a bit surprised.

From the sounds of it, do all the STH pick up their "goodies" when they arrive for the preseason games or something?

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Bonus tickets now available on the October calendar. Boy those are some slim pickings. Also couldn't get lower level bonus tickets anymore as a 300 level STH.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Those who do not see it may have not signed up before the deadline.

From Email said:
Because you committed to the Predators as a Season-Ticket Citizen before the May 8 deadline, you are eligible for Bonus Tickets and Exchange Dates for the 2017-18 season. This year, you are able to redeem your bonus tickets through the familiar MySmashvilleTix platform.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Can no longer screenshot mobile tickets. You have to send them via ticketmaster and that person has to create an account to use them. It is a mildly confusing process and I wouldn't be shocked if it doesn't cause some disruption entering the gates.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Can no longer screenshot mobile tickets. You have to send them via ticketmaster and that person has to create an account to use them. It is a mildly confusing process and I wouldn't be shocked if it doesn't cause some disruption entering the gates.

Mildly confusing isn't the word. Having to have people create a ticketmaster account is ridiculous and intrusive and complicated. Just sent my tickets to someone on the run today.

Last edited:

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Just sent my tickets to a tech savvy youngster that has a Ticketmaster account. Said the instructions are confusing and haven't shown up in account.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
My sister eventually figured it out. Had her download the NHL app, go to ticket management and then enter the email/pw associated with your ticketmaster acct. Hope this helps....definitely not as easy as I was hoping it would be.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
My sister eventually figured it out. Had her download the NHL app, go to ticket management and then enter the email/pw associated with your ticketmaster acct. Hope this helps....definitely not as easy as I was hoping it would be.

Ok so you your tickets to her and then she had to download the Nhl app? And then enter the email assoc with your account?

I just don't want to leave this person high and dry, esp for tickets I'm just giving

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Ok so you your tickets to her and then she had to download the Nhl app? And then enter the email assoc with your account?

I just don't want to leave this person high and dry, esp for tickets I'm just giving

I hit send from the app on my end. Then she had to create her own ticketmaster account and login with her own credentials.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013

What keeps you from screenshoting it? Does the barcode change?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Well I hope they all contact their rep.

It won't make a difference unless we suck as a team for 2+ years. The bandwagon is strong right now and they know if you don't like it, someone else is there that will take your place almost instantly. Success is good for their business, and bad for the fans.

And again, I'm not sure why some are saying you can't screenshot them. I did yesterday.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Based on the conversations I overhear in the arena tonight, theres a crap ton of people who are pissed off about the mobile tickets.

No issues here, for both games. They also had people out front asking if anyone needed help prior to entering.

Just followed the instructions and had the ticket ready on my phone before walking into the arena.

There were a lot of non hockey regulars in attendance last night tough. Maybe they were having issues?

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
It says "Screenshots are disabled in this app" when you try

ah, well I just got to the Predators account manager on my web browser instead of using the app.

Not 100% sure about the internet browser, but I would assume it allows you to screenshot from there. Also, if you have an iPhone, you can add the ticket to your mobile wallet and again screenshot from there (I do know the iPhone method still works).

https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/home.htmI?team=predators

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I didn't have any problems at all with the mobile app and neither did my friend. I'd sent him the instructions regarding the app and he already had a Smashville Tix account, even though he isn't a STH this year. I pulled up the app on my phone when I got to the arena and was able to get in in a jiffy. He got in and didn't complain about it so I guess he didn't have any issues with it, either. So far, so good.

I read on FB that people were able to get in with screenshots, so it is possible.

I have the option of mobile or print tickets for parking so I opted to print it. I know there's less paper waste with mobile but seems like the entry would be slowed down with mobile. I'm not that adept at pulling stuff up quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad