Nashville Predators All Purpose Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Same for eagles... I agree re Lexus lounge value and a lot of concerts the only ones you can get early are Lexus lounge ...

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Same for eagles... I agree re Lexus lounge value and a lot of concerts the only ones you can get early are Lexus lounge ...
I saw the Eagles for $6 and sat on the second or third row--center. It was at UT, seems like it was homecoming or something. Those were the days!

I paid way too much for Jack White tickets in the LL seats and THOROUGHLY enjoyed it, however.

Smashville Stroke

Apr 25, 2016
Lawrenceburg, TN
Anyone have or know of 5 tickets together for the 1/20 game? Any upcoming Sat game would be good really. I have a group of fellow teachers that have become bigger fans lately, and we are trying to plan an outing. PM me the details. Thanks.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
Anyone have or know of 5 tickets together for the 1/20 game? Any upcoming Sat game would be good really. I have a group of fellow teachers that have become bigger fans lately, and we are trying to plan an outing. PM me the details. Thanks.

You should be able to find 5 together easily on either the ticket exchange or stubhub- but it will not be cheap...

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Looking for 2 upper tickets for tomorrow (12/21) game. Can't buy the seat next to my seat so have to buy two then sell my ST single.

As for the 60%, that's kind of upsetting. I live a solid 2.5 hours away and travel with my job on a lot of weekends so I know I'll be close to 50% for sure. Guess I just have to give them to a friend or something to go.

RedWillys

Dec 13, 2017
Hey everyone - newbie here.

Looking for two tickets for tonight’s game vs CAR.

Thanks!

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
One thing I am starting to notice- the number of tickets available for a given home game is dwindling. Both games this week, very few tickets available. Normally for a weeknight game there are always a decent amount of tickets available. But just checked and there are no tickets available other than resale/ticket exchange. That is pretty rare for a weeknight game.

It being a holiday week may have something to do with that, but I have a feeling in the second half of the season it is going to be a regular thing, especially if the team keeps playing well...

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I inquired about some tickets for my niece and 3 others for after turn of the year and there were 4 dates my rep could find 4 upper bowl tickets together. All on weeknights. That was it.

One the one hand, I hate that people are being priced out of going or simply unable to get tickets. On the other hand, that is the sign of a healthy franchise. All things being equal (and my continuing to have my own season tickets because I'm addicted to the thrill), I'll take the latter.

Reactions: superyan

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
One thing I am starting to notice- the number of tickets available for a given home game is dwindling. Both games this week, very few tickets available. Normally for a weeknight game there are always a decent amount of tickets available. But just checked and there are no tickets available other than resale/ticket exchange. That is pretty rare for a weeknight game.

It being a holiday week may have something to do with that, but I have a feeling in the second half of the season it is going to be a regular thing, especially if the team keeps playing well...
Explaination.....Football season is almost over. Happens every single year this way. The only difference this year is the available inventory was smaller to start with.
And I would say the holidays don't add alot. Attendance was down on Tuesday appearance wise.

TitansVolsPreds615

Feb 19, 2015
Explaination.....Football season is almost over. Happens every single year this way. The only difference this year is the available inventory was smaller to start with.
And I would say the holidays don't add alot. Attendance was down on Tuesday appearance wise.
The upper bowl was packed. The lower bowl had quite a few empties. I'm betting a lot of people bought "company" seats for tax write offs in order to get playoff tickets last year and just aren't using many of the games this year.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
The upper bowl was packed. The lower bowl had quite a few empties. I'm betting a lot of people bought "company" seats for tax write offs in order to get playoff tickets last year and just aren't using many of the games this year.
309 had quite a few empties. Several of our STH's didn't show for various reasons. Sick, Out of town for Holidays, etc.

I remember when we used to NEVER sit in the upper bowl. And just a few years ago you could upgrade your uppers to lowers for like $25 or something. Now I don't even look at lower bowl seats because they are insanely priced even if they're available. Consistently good team + recovered economy + tons of people moving here + Gen Y finally crawling out of the hole the boomers left us in = less tickets available. Even browsing random games in the next few weeks there are very few options.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
I remember when we used to NEVER sit in the upper bowl. And just a few years ago you could upgrade your uppers to lowers for like $25 or something. Now I don't even look at lower bowl seats because they are insanely priced even if they're available. Consistently good team + recovered economy + tons of people moving here + Gen Y finally crawling out of the hole the boomers left us in = less tickets available. Even browsing random games in the next few weeks there are very few options.

Upper bowl IMO is far superior and I would be willing to pay more for an upper than I would a lower. Unless I had a one off chance for some odd reason or I am bringing someone to their first game, I always choose upper.

The lower bowl has 1 advantage and that is all, it's easier to get out after the game.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Not an upper bowl fan at all. Too cramped in the seats and the concourse. Plus it sucks getting out of the arena.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Not an upper bowl fan at all. Too cramped in the seats and the concourse. Plus it sucks getting out of the arena.

Love my section 3030 ST aisle seat. I walk right down the stairs, hang a left and then walk one section to the escalator and I am at the front doors. Super easy for me to get out.

But I do agree, being 6 foot 5 and being used to sitting down low, sitting up top stinks when it comes to personal space. Every game I'm practically having a drink knocked over or the wife is upset someones kicking her seat constantly. Guess it's what I get for picking the "cheap" season ticket package.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
Love my section 3030 ST aisle seat. I walk right down the stairs, hang a left and then walk one section to the escalator and I am at the front doors. Super easy for me to get out.

But I do agree, being 6 foot 5 and being used to sitting down low, sitting up top stinks when it comes to personal space. Every game I'm practically having a drink knocked over or the wife is upset someones kicking her seat constantly. Guess it's what I get for picking the "cheap" season ticket package.
Plus the view is so so so so much better. I'd pay $100 for a seat in the 300's before I ever would down low.

Photosniper89

May 23, 2017
Huntsville, AL
Plus the view is so so so so much better. I'd pay $100 for a seat in the 300's before I ever would down low.

Yeah, I agree. I used to sit down low for every game back when I could afford it. Now I truly do enjoy sitting up higher. I don't even mind the angled view sitting in the corner.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
You really like the view better from the 300s? I sat up there for a few years in a few different sections from 303 to 301 and really don’t understand that. Definitely prefer center ice in the upper portion of the lower bowl. Or center ice club. Did have some club seats behind the net a couple of years ago and those were nice as well.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
You really like the view better from the 300s? I sat up there for a few years in a few different sections from 303 to 301 and really don’t understand that. Definitely prefer center ice in the upper portion of the lower bowl. Or center ice club. Did have some club seats behind the net a couple of years ago and those were nice as well.

Yes...the view is much better. You can see everything. Like I said, IMO that's the premium area view wise. I was forced out of my section into the 3rd row from the top in 117 for the final due to the media and it was terrible. Couldn't see half the play. I mean, there is a reason that the media and broadcasters sit up top.

Last edited:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Our primary tv broadcast media sits 300s center though. Not corner upper 300s. It really doesn’t matter though as opinions will surely vary. Speaking of which, I’ve always said there are very few bad seats in that building and if you ever ‘get stuck’ in the 300s you aren’t going to have one of them.

NSH615

Sponsor
Feb 13, 2013
Our primary tv broadcast media sits 300s center though. Not corner upper 300s. It really doesn’t matter though as opinions will surely vary. Speaking of which, I’ve always said there are very few bad seats in that building and if you ever ‘get stuck’ in the 300s you aren’t going to have one of them.
I know where they sit. I sit 2 rows in front of Mason and Willy. Best seats in the building.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
The corners and areas close to the corners in the lower bowl are problematic due to areas of the ice being cut from your field of vision, even down low in the bowl.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I think back when I had them I was in 327, dead center ice just a hair above and to the left of the tunnel entrance. I've sat all over the place, different levels, different spots and that's still my favorite place to sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->