Prospect Info: 2017-18 Stockton Heat & Prospect Stats/Discussion (CHL, NCAA, Europe, AHL, ECHL)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Stockton is likely to miss the playoffs, they need to win all 3 of their remaining games, have San Diego lose all of theirs and have San Jose get no more than 5 points in their final 3 games.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Stockton is likely to miss the playoffs, they need to win all 3 of their remaining games, have San Diego lose all of theirs and have San Jose get no more than 5 points in their final 3 games.
An update, today is the final day of the regular season and things have gone in the Heats favor!

Tonight Stockton hosts San Jose and Tucson hots San Diego.

If the Gulls get a single point they are in. If the Gulls lose in regulation, the winner of the Heat/Barracuda game claims the final playoff spot.

GO HEAT!!!

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Holy cow.

Hey, I was wondering if Phillips might get added to the team if the Heat do make the playoffs.
if his season is over, probably. Don't know if he'll play though. Dube was added after his elimination.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Andersson set up Poirier and he can't get his stick on the puck, he had an open net

Gillies just bailed out GOloubef after a terrible giveaway resulting in a breakaway

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
0-0 after 20. Shots 12-10 in favor of the Heat. Scoring chances were pretty much dead even too

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
In the WHL playoffs, Calgary still has two prospects alive and playing major roles for their teams.
Gawdin is leading the SC Bronco's in points (tied with Heponiemi for their team lead)

And Juuso is playing big minutes for the Arms. Would be top 5 in Defensive scoring, but didn't play as many games as others.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Valimaki has 8 points in his last 4 games. Tri City is playing game 6 tonight and they're currently down 3-2.
He now has assists on all 3 of his teams goals.

3-2 Tri City after 2.

He now has 4 assists and three game is tied 5-5 in OT.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyrano

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
He now has assists on all 3 of his teams goals.

3-2 Tri City after 2.

He now has 4 assists and three game is tied 5-5 in OT.

Looks like the Arms got bounced. Valimaki with a statement game.

The Gnome

May 17, 2010
Calgary
makes me wonder what Valimaki is gonna look like at training camp. Kind of exciting for how young he is. I know dmen take time, but will be interesting regardless.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
makes me wonder what Valimaki is gonna look like at training camp. Kind of exciting for how young he is. I know dmen take time, but will be interesting regardless.

Looks at Columbus.
Juuso has that type of talent. If he puts it together he could make one of the D expendable and quick.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Hey hey, I'm running you guys in the avs forum mock offseason and was hoping to get you guys' input on your forward prospects...realistic upsides / expected timelines / stylistic comparisons / whatevs. You've drafted enough of the blueline prospects I really liked, so I feel confident about my assessments there, but your forward core is a lot more foreign to me...though Rucizka was a kid I was intrigued by at one point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad