Prospect Info: 2017-18 Stockton Heat & Prospect Stats/Discussion (CHL, NCAA, Europe, AHL, ECHL)

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Boomer and the crew were talking about Adam Fox the other day and how the Flames need to sign him because he's too good to stay in college.

Well, it seems like he isn't getting signed. Told Flames he'll stay in college for next season
Boomer is an idiot. You simply don't give up a Harvard education because you can sign an ELC. And this too good for college shit, needs to stop. He needs to improve his skating and his defense, both of which can be worked on in college.

Reactions: Morrison165

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Prior to the series I would've kicked Kelowna to beat Tri City but they're now down 3-0. Can't help that Dube has gotten 2 game misconducts and has no points while only playing one full game.

He may be suspended because he injured a guy with a knee on knee early last night. Do WHL suspensions carry up the ladder?

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Prior to the series I would've kicked Kelowna to beat Tri City but they're now down 3-0. Can't help that Dube has gotten 2 game misconducts and has no points while only playing one full game.

He may be suspended because he injured a guy with a knee on knee early last night. Do WHL suspensions carry up the ladder?

As to the NHL? I do not believe so.

Hoping that if they do get swept we see him for a few games up on the Flames. Something to potentially look forward to.

Reactions: Cyrano and Dack

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012

To be fair to Tri-City, they played in a much tougher division than Kelowna and even though tey are the WC team, they are still 2nd in points of all the teams in the BC bracket, you give them less games against Everett and Portland and I could see them being right with Kelowna. That said, the 3-0 lead is surprising.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Hey not trying to intrude on your board, but seeing as the CBJ are in Calgary it got me wondering. What is going on with Kylington? Does he still have an NHL future, and whats kept him from playing with the big club.

Full Disclosure: I hit a beauty Kylington Future Watch auto patch last year (for any card collectors out there), and thats why I am curious. lol

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
Hey not trying to intrude on your board, but seeing as the CBJ are in Calgary it got me wondering. What is going on with Kylington? Does he still have an NHL future, and whats kept him from playing with the big club.

Full Disclosure: I hit a beauty Kylington Future Watch auto patch last year (for any card collectors out there), and thats why I am curious. lol
Most around here think he has an NHL future but it's not guaranteed. The Flames defensive depth and his age have kept him from making the team.

Reactions: Cyrano

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016

I think he has better odds than not of making the NHL and just had a great year in the AHL, but the Flames tend to let their defensive prospects develop for quite a while in lower leagues. Like Dack said though the biggest hurdle is probably the depth at D that we currently have in the NHL. His defensive play has also improved but is still not at the same level as his offense.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary

He's a stud. I'd be shocked if his career isn't, at minimum, a mirror of Nick Leddy's career and he could still be a tier better than that. Calgary's number one prospect in my eyes. Hands, Feet, anticipation, the full package. Strength continues to improve.

Only reason he wasn't called up is because Andersson's a bit more polished and NHL ready. Which he should be - as he is almost a year older with an NHL dad to boot. Kylington needed a bit more coaching. He's not far away at all though.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
He's a stud. I'd be shocked if his career isn't, at minimum, a mirror of Nick Leddy's career and he could still be a tier better than that. Calgary's number one prospect in my eyes. Hands, Feet, anticipation, the full package. Strength continues to improve.

I was all excited until I remembered your claim on the Hart contender Sam Bennett and number 1 center Janko

Reactions: Cyrano

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Dube assigned to Stockton and Joly headed there on an ATO as per the Flames website

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad