Prospect Info: 2017-18 Stockton Heat & Prospect Stats/Discussion (CHL, NCAA, Europe, AHL, ECHL)

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
The Heat beat the greasebirds last night and they beat em again tonight!

2 big wins

5 assists for Poirier over the weekend

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Awesome to hear Poirier doing well over the weekend.

That said, those are his first assists of the year, and he has only one goal in 13 games.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
In the WHL last night

Dube didn't play in his game.

Gawdin finished with no points and 8 shots.

Valimaki had 4 shots and 2 assists. He's
Averaging a little over 4 shot a game.

Phillips had 2 goals and 1 assist all ES primary points, he also had 5 shots.

My main reason for making the post though was Zach Fischer's stat line. He was first star with 2 goal, 1 assist and most impressively 13 shots.

Reactions: Connor McDaigle

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Awesome to hear Poirier doing well over the weekend.

That said, those are his first assists of the year, and he has only one goal in 13 games.

By now, Poirrer, Shinkaruk and Klimchuk are long shot to make the team or even the NHL

Too bad, there were high hopes for that draft year

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Parsons is back on track. Past week he played the 14th, 15th, 17th, 19th, going 4-0, 1 shutout (lastnight), a sparkling .957 SV%, and 1.5 GAA
His overall stats still don't look very good after a poor start to the year. Hopefully he doesn't look back now.

Reactions: Flames Fanatic

Calgareee

Jun 29, 2015
Parsons is back on track. Past week he played the 14th, 15th, 17th, 19th, going 4-0, 1 shutout (lastnight), a sparkling .957 SV%, and 1.5 GAA
His overall stats still don't look very good after a poor start to the year. Hopefully he doesn't look back now.

It’s really not that surprising. Goalies usually take a while to adjust their game to the pro ranks.

Wouldn’t hate the idea of waiving lack, bring up gillies/Rittich and get Parsons in the AHL.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Tyler Parsons extending the Mavs' win streak to 6 games. Mason got a spot start in there; so his personal win streak is as 5 games.
W with a .933 SV percentage and 2 goals against.

The guy's rounding into form. I'm excited to see him in the AHL sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Dack

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Tyler Parsons extending the Mavs' win streak to 6 games. Mason got a spot start in there; so his personal win streak is as 5 games.
W with a .933 SV percentage and 2 goals against.

The guy's rounding into form. I'm excited to see him in the AHL sooner rather than later.

If Rittich can take firm hold of the backup spot, and Lack can put up a solid performance in the A, we shouldn't have too much difficulty trading Lack to someone needing a backup or 3rd stringer IMO. I like Parsons in the ECHL this year though. Get him a ton of starts and it should help Mason McDonald out too to be able to watch a star talent like Parsons work on and off the ice. I truly believe McDonald has a lot of untapped potential and Parsons could be the guy to help him tap it by reverse osmosis. Then next year Parsons could be the #1 in Stockton with Gillies backing him up.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Happy for Dube... but my f***ing god. Troy Brouwer with one of his legs amputated could have gotten through half of that team.

This is the equivalent of playing one of the NHL games set on beginner.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Go Mason! I wonder what spurred that

this is the penalties on the play, there wasn't even another fight

10:18
50.jpg
Eric Kattelus Roughing - minor, 2 min
50.jpg
Joel Martin , Served by J.T. Stenglein Leaving the crease - minor, 2 min
50.jpg
Joel Martin Fighting - Major, 5 min
68.jpg
Troy Donnay Roughing - minor, 2 min
68.jpg
Tyler Elbrecht , Served by Greg Betzold Roughing - minor, 2 min PP
68.jpg
Tyler Elbrecht Unsportsmanlike conduct - minor, 2 min
68.jpg
Mason McDonald , Served by Mike McMurtry Goaltender beyond center - minor, 2 min PP
68.jpg
Mason McDonald Leaving the crease - minor, 2 min
68.jpg
Mason McDonald Fighting - Major, 5 min
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

It all went down 4 seconds after the Wings took a 2-0 lead mid-way through the first period. Less than a minute later Kalamazoo took a 3-0 lead. But in the second period Hunter Smith led the comeback scoring a pair and then adding an assist on the game winning goal in the third period.

ThatHighGuy

Jul 11, 2014
Canaduh
Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows how Anderson and Kylington are doing down with the heat? I've only been stat watching but i know that doesn't tell the whole story. Really hoping they both took a step forward in their development because it seems like the Flames would really need their help within a year or 2.

ShotDownInFlames

May 16, 2015
ALBERTA
Looking like 6 flames prospects invited to WJC camps
Adam Fox USA
Dillon Dube CAN
Linus Lindstrom SWE
Juuso Valimaki FIN (sounds like could be the captain)
Eetu Tuulola FIN
Adam Ruzicka SLV

Reactions: snipetype

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Spencer Foo had a hattrick tonight in a 6-0 Heat win. Kylington and Andersson each had a trio of assists and TSpoon had a goal and an assist. Hrivic also added another goal and an assist, he's up to 21 points in 19 games now.

I also want to give Wotherspoon some additional love. He is having a fantastic year thus far. He's on pace to shatter all his career highs, including PIMs. I've been really impressed with him. I think he might finally be ready for a shot.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad