Recalled/Assigned: 2017-18 Sharks Roster moves thread: Heed recalled to keep Ryan company in the press box also Bibeau

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
I'm kind of glad he's going to play hockey now, wasting away in the pressbox didn't help anyone.

Go play, come back and Dustin Brown into DeMelo. /s

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Martin played 10 minutes last night despite being down Vlasic. Safe to say they don't want to play him unless they absolutely have to. The only reason he played is because Ryan was ruled out yesterday morning.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
Martin played 10 minutes last night despite being down Vlasic. Safe to say they don't want to play him unless they absolutely have to. The only reason he played is because Ryan was ruled out yesterday morning.
Yea but the question is would they rather not play Heed or Martin. Kinda a tough one based on the lineup choices thus far.

Bowie22

blow it up
Jul 20, 2012
Santa Clara, CA
I’m gonna guess DeMelo-Braun, Martin-Burns, Dillon-Heed.

Gross.

giphy.gif

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
What's your Magic 8 ball saying? Vlasic and Ryan with injuries. Team off Sunday. News should be coming after Monday practice.

I wasn't sure, thought maybe we had an update.

Honestly, I wish these games weren't so crucial and I wish they weren't against good teams still fighting because I thought DeMelopalooza last game was downright f***ing hilarious, and would love to see some more of that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad