2017-18 Roster Talk: Part Ten

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Also had the worst shift of the night. I know he's on his off-side but tell him to stop going to his backhand all the time. It's a turnover waiting to happen.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
He refuses to even pass to Sanheim it seems.
According to the broadcast he was going to pass it to him in the Vegas game once but Travis was behind him so he just held on to it at the blueline until he got stripped and the Golden Knights went in on a 3 on 1.

Reactions: Stizzle

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
According to the broadcast he was going to pass it to him in the Vegas game once but Travis was behind him so he just held on to it at the blueline until he got stripped and the Golden Knights went in on a 3 on 1.
Yeah that was the worst call. Sanheim "confused him".

Reactions: Stizzle

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
So next year:

Elliott, Neuvirth, Stolarz all have to clear waivers.

Mrazek...is he re-signed...I guess no.

Lyon and Hart in AHL

Philly will be trading a goalie this offseason and you would assume it's between Neuvirth and Stolarz. Lyon has value in bring able to come up and down without waiver issues.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
So next year:

Lyon and Hart in AHL

Philly will be trading a goalie this offseason and you would assume it's between Neuvirth and Stolarz. Lyon has value in bring able to come up and down without waiver issues.

Neuvirth is a goner.

MacDonald4MVP

May 7, 2016
Neuvirth will probably get injured in off-season preventing trade and start the year on IR coming back right after Elliot gets injured playing his 30th consecutive game. Stolarz as a young guy will get to watch from sidelines.

Flyerfan13

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2016
So next year:

Lyon and Hart in AHL

Pre-injury stolarz>Lyon after I guess we wait and see hopefully stolie gets his game back.

Frickley

why am i watching this
Apr 29, 2017
Pittsburgh
Sanheim is still on emergency call-up status, no? It'll be interesting to see what Hextall does to clear room since Hägg is now healthy.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->