Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
It's the First Goal Prediction Thread!

You thought I forgot, but I didn't!

Once again, hijacking rollingdux's rules here...

RULES:

Submit the name of the Ducks player you think will score the first Ducks goal in the game.

Please provide a clear identification of the player you are predicting.

The Ryan Rule: You need to provide some other Ryan identification (Ryan K. Ryan 15 etc. is sufficient.) This goes for any future situations where we have more than one player w/ the same or very similar names.

The Late Submission Rule: Your entry must be submitted before puck drop. No ninja-ing late guesses.

The Multiple Guesses Rule: In the event that you make multiple guesses for one game (mistakes happen), I will always take your last guess.

The No-Pessimism Rule: Also, you can't guess "no one" because that sort of attitude will not be tolerated! If the Ducks are completely shut out, there will be no winners for that game.

The 0-0 Shootout Rule:
In the event that the Ducks go into a shootout with a score of 0-0, the first Ducks shooter to score in the shootout will be the first scorer for the game. If none of the Ducks shooters score, there will be no winners for that game.

Early predictions will be accepted for games later in the week as long as they include the opponent or date. You can change your vote with a new post or edit until then.

======================================

I think to kick off the season, I'm gonna go with Ritchie.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Rakell vs

giphy.gif

Thanks for doing this again!

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Silfverberg vs Arizona

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Is it possible to predict getting shut out?
It's the First Goal Prediction Thread!

You thought I forgot, but I didn't!

Once again, hijacking rollingdux's rules here...

RULES:

Submit the name of the Ducks player you think will score the first Ducks goal in the game.

Please provide a clear identification of the player you are predicting.

The Ryan Rule: You need to provide some other Ryan identification (Ryan K. Ryan 15 etc. is sufficient.) This goes for any future situations where we have more than one player w/ the same or very similar names.

Your entry must be submitted before puck drop. No ninja-ing late guesses.

The Multiple Guesses Rule: In the event that you make multiple guesses for one game (mistakes happen), I will always take your last guess.

Early predictions will be accepted for games later in the week as long as they include the opponent or date.

Also, you can't guess "no one" because that sort of attitude will not be tolerated! If the Ducks are completely shut out, there will be no winners for that game.

You can change your vote with a new post or edit until then.

======================================

I think to kick off the season, I'm gonna go with Ritchie.

giphy.gif

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I was too Getzlaf to read them, so I let someone else do the work.

Okay, no shut outs.

Rakell.

He's going to start the season off with a 100% shooting percentage. People will say he can't sustain it.

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
I was too Getzlaf to read them, so I let someone else do the work.

Okay, no shut outs.

Rakell.

He's going to start the season off with a 100% shooting percentage. People will say he can't sustain it.
It's literally been the rule since the game started - over 4 years ago. AYCYAM.

giphy.gif

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I don't call myself a mod, and this is like the second time I've played this.

Sojourn

Nov 1, 2006
I wish I could go full Pejorative Slur here, and say Boll, but I'm going with unlikely not near impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->