Confirmed Signing with Link: 2017-18 Prospect Signings Thread

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
That makes it two undrafted Swiss players getting NHL contracts this spring with Vincent Praplan signing with the Sharks last month. I wonder if someone takes a chance in Pius Suter.

Reactions: uncleben85

sebsisles

Apr 25, 2013
Long Island
So came over to North America to play, didn't get drafted, went back to Switzerland to improve his game, won rookie of the year, and has finally done enough to garner interest and earn an NHL contract?

Good for the kid, and I'll take a free prospect.

my thinking exactly!

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Smart offensive-minded defender with a good shot. Did already improve his defensive game but that's probably the main thing to work on this summer. He was captain of the Swiss U-20 team two times.
It's a good step for him, I'm not sure if he really has an NHL-upside but it's worth a shot. Had a season-ending injury Mid-february so he couldn't play playoffs and also is not able to play for Switzerland at the upcoming WC.

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Hopefully somebody can help me. I can't see any tweets anymore. It's not even showing that it is trying to load. If a post only has a tweet in it the post shows completely blank. It's started a few days ago. I don't remember doing anything different. In "Preferences" in my settings I checked the "Hide Twitter" box and unchecked again to see if it would reset it. It did nothing. Any body had this problem before?

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
Hopefully somebody can help me. I can't see any tweets anymore. It's not even showing that it is trying to load. If a post only has a tweet in it the post shows completely blank. It's started a few days ago. I don't remember doing anything different. In "Preferences" in my settings I checked the "Hide Twitter" box and unchecked again to see if it would reset it. It did nothing. Any body had this problem before?
Disregard. It is fix now. Ad blocker was stopping the tweets to show it.

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
28q0fb.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->