GDT: 2017-18 Other Games Around the League Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

stator

Apr 17, 2012
San Jose
The post you quoted is extremely sarcastic.

Needs to put the appropriate emoji to denote sarcasim.

Of course, I made a freudian slip on my reply regarding my thoughts on PDB, young players, and whether he's the right coach for the Sharks in the future.

Juxtaposer

Outro: Divina Comedia
Dec 21, 2009
Bay Area
Here's the philosophical difference between the Sharks and a team like the Lightning. We give up on a player like Yanni Gourde. They give him a chance in the NHL and let him play. We eschew talent and they cultivate it.

Also: Mueller is still bad.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Led Zappa

Tomorrow Today
Jan 8, 2007
Silicon Valley
Here's the philosophical difference between the Sharks and a team like the Lightning. We give up on a player like Yanni Gourde. They give him a chance in the NHL and let him play. We eschew talent and they cultivate it.

Which players did we "give up on" that wasn't worth the trade or became something after we let them go.

Mattb124

Apr 29, 2011

So Gourde is scoring at a rate below what Melker Karlsson did last year.

#talent

BaileyMacTavish

Hockey lovin' wolf
Nov 8, 2010
San Jose
Habs are bad :(

Not sure how Kings are struggling to score against Montoya since they've basically are controlling the play more often than not, but Habs can't score.

EDIT: LOL f***ing Habs. The hell was that line change?

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The Kings have played 6 games so far and 3 of them have been against teams that played us the night before.

I think we should do a group study on the effects of back to back games and whether or not we're getting screwed over

tiburon12

Jul 18, 2009
The Kings have played 6 games so far and 3 of them have been against teams that played us the night before.

I think we should do a group study on the effects of back to back games and whether or not we're getting screwed over

This would be a good study for Kurz to do at the Athletic......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad