GDT: 2017/18 NCAA Basketball discussion

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Dundon was at Cameron for the Duke UNC game with his pal Romo. How soon before he wants the fans coming up with chants like the Crazies?
If we start competing annually like the Dookies do than it will probably happen organically. Cringey, made up chants without history like a lot of MLS teams do suck anyway.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Hahahahaha... I was on a call until about 1:55, thinking awesome, I can catch the game... And completely forgot until just now that we played. Wow. That does not help our bubble situation.
I don’t know, I heard we were comfortably in as a 9 seed (ejection seat) before the loss, so we might be better off if we skip to an 11 or 12 seed anyway.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I don’t know, I heard we were comfortably in as a 9 seed (ejection seat) before the loss, so we might be better off if we skip to an 11 or 12 seed anyway.
It was very weird that ESPN BPI had State as a 4% chance of being in after that BC loss.....but any human being on ESPN said absolutely they are in.

I thought if they went loss-loss to end their regular season/ACC tournament they’d be out. With that win I assume they will be in.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Try being an alum of one of the three (?) long-time D1 teams that have never made the tourney. Fun.

It's not The Citadel is it?

They are the only one I can think of thats never been. Northwestern made it last year and someone (Radford?) will be making their first appearance this year.

Edit: It's gotta be U of Maine judging by your location, didn't know they were division 1.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->