2018-19 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Not happy my team decided to give up the tiebreaker against The A Team this week.

Hopefully just a cold streak this week and next, and back to regularity when the real thing starts!

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
The A Team has the tiebreak over Luc. Luc will need points and some goals to take this away from The A Team. Closest match of the two.

Reactions: Canucker

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Quick interview with Canucker:

Who do you want to play against? Mustangs or The A-Team?

Wait wtf, Mustangs have 29 goals and 55 points this week? Did he play two weeks worth? OMG what a week.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
**** that could screw me over if Lehtonen gets 21+ saves through 2 periods.
Not really, I could easily get points and you still lose.

lmao lehtonen getting lit up, i could lose save% also now, I think you have me bro

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Not really, I could easily get points and you still lose.

lmao lehtonen getting lit up, i could lose save% also now, I think you have me bro

Yep that could happen to... gives me bad memories though of a previous playoff round where I had the victory with a few minutes left in the last game but as the time ticked down the other teams goalie GA went down a few ticks with it and flipped the stat. Even if Lehtonen's sv% finishes below 0.898 every additional save without a GA still pushes your sv% up.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Yep that could happen to... gives me bad memories though of a previous playoff round where I had the victory with a few minutes left in the last game but as the time ticked down the other teams goalie GA went down a few ticks with it and flipped the stat. Even if Lehtonen's sv% finishes below 0.898 every additional save without a GA still pushes your sv% up.
This is the worst goaltending match up tho, pretty hilarious haha

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Quick interview with Canucker:

Who do you want to play against? Mustangs or The A-Team?

Wait wtf, Mustangs have 29 goals and 55 points this week? Did he play two weeks worth? OMG what a week.

Honestly, I don’t have a preference...it’s going to be a tough match up no matter who I get. I’m just glad I didn’t have to match up against anyone this week or my season would likely be over. Gun to my head, i’ll say Mustangs because I’m hoping he’s due for a fall back to earth after this monster week. Regardless, my team has its work cut out for them.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
1 more period! Odds are heavily stacked in my favour, though we can still muck it up. It's a toss up on Points between Silverberg+N.Ritchie+Rakell+Manson+Vatanen VS Butcher+Fowler+Montour, with The A-Team holding the current tie breaker.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
No stat corrections for the matchup to boot. So whatever is the final score will be it for the matchup. Last few minutes, good luck!

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Great match up, what a great way to end the season.

Congratulations on the win man, deserved!

Reactions: Canucker

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Well, there goes a couple of categories already...double shutout for Mustangs lol fml

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Tf did I lose that waiver claim

Tbf I dont know how the waiver wire works on yahoo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad