2017-18 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - XIV

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
While I was against the idea of Discord for awhile (A small group of people did some god awful things).

I do believe that we should potentially start one, or join a previous GM one.

I think it would help the social aspect of the league. Considering we have the GOAT league on HF boards, I think it would add a new helpful wrinkle that could be beneficial for the now and long term.

Especially with how well it's run by CRD and Co.

Just some thoughts.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
I'm never going to use discord outside of specific circumstances. Nothing against it but I spend enough time on fantasy hockey stuff already, don't need to add hanging out in a chat room to it.

Reactions: Canucker

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
You can pop on and just do trades if you feel like. :) That's what a lot of people do, just pop on for a half hour every once in awhile to talk trades.

By the way, Yahoo must be broken because LB just whooped CRD. I will keep my witty banter and cheerleading to myself.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
We had some good chats with most of the league on the 20 yr old mibbit platform...

I dont understand why people are hesitant to get discord when its 100x better amd more fun. Its not just fantasy hockey talk amd you can come and go as you please

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
You can pop on and just do trades if you feel like. :) That's what a lot of people do, just pop on for a half hour every once in awhile to talk trades.

By the way, Yahoo must be broken because LB just whooped CRD. I will keep my witty banter and cheerleading to myself.

But when I want to trade I look at all the rosters then make a targetted offer(s). That's how us pro's do it :sarcasm:

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
But when I want to trade I look at all the rosters then make a targetted offer(s). That's how us pro's do it :sarcasm:

But you're missing out on the minute by minute proclamations of future success and hockey analytical brilliance from LB and I. :(

That's cool man, we're there if you want to hang out sometime. :)

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Put up the worst offensive stats in the league and still come out with 6 categories? The luck factor is going hard in my favour so far this year. Hopefully this is a temporary downturn.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I am pleased, 1 more week I need to push the top of the pack and then I get a few easy match ups.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
While I was against the idea of Discord for awhile (A small group of people did some god awful things).

I do believe that we should potentially start one, or join a previous GM one.

I think it would help the social aspect of the league. Considering we have the GOAT league on HF boards, I think it would add a new helpful wrinkle that could be beneficial for the now and long term.

Especially with how well it's run by CRD and Co.

Just some thoughts.

Discord is super fun. There's a bunch of us HF Canucks fantasy people on there all day.

We had some good chats with most of the league on the 20 yr old mibbit platform...

I dont understand why people are hesitant to get discord when its 100x better amd more fun. Its not just fantasy hockey talk amd you can come and go as you please

I use the mibbit platform as a compliment to HFBoards for time sensitive discussions - generally when talking to specific parties about a trade. If we start using other forums for more general league conversation, then it's driving that conversation away from HFBoards.

I also used mibbit because I didn't have to "get" it. I could just run it in browser without needing to install anything.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I use the mibbit platform as a compliment to HFBoards for time sensitive discussions - generally when talking to specific parties about a trade. If we start using other forums for more general league conversation, then it's driving that conversation away from HFBoards.

I also used mibbit because I didn't have to "get" it. I could just run it in browser without needing to install anything.
Discord is not mandatory to download.

You can run it identically like midbit with browser

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I am more interested in Satoshi Nakamoto. Relations between the dark web and how many people are acting like they know everything about bit coin

Annoying, isn't it? My 70 something year old father never heard a word I said about crypto and blockchain technology for years. Now he won't shut up about Bitcoin because the television told him about it. Everywhere I turn now, normies are obsessing on it.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Two top 3 player on IR. Prob be in sell mode pretty quick

Don't worry, Stamkos will have his annual season ending injury soon.

Also, just noticed this:
Capture.JPG

My last place to first place odyssey is completed. :D

Reactions: FacepalmBenning

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad