2017-18 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - XIV

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I'm not sure what you do for a living Luc, but if you aren't already, you really should be in sales. lol
You know what, I got big offers from both vanilla the other night, and other people that involved barkov johhny hockey leon drai and others.

I had offers that would give multiple picks including a 1st + 3rd and another offer that was multiple other picks with players.

You can stop pretending like I am lieing, go ahead and ask vanilla if he did not send me an offer the other day that involved barzal, and then you can apologize to me.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
You know what, I got big offers from both vanilla the other night, and other people that involved barkov johhny hockey leon drai and others.

I had offers that would give multiple picks including a 1st + 3rd and another offer that was multiple other picks with players.

You can stop pretending like I am lieing, go ahead and ask vanilla if he did not send me an offer the other day that involved barzal, and then you can apologize to me.

Apologize for what? I didn't say you were lying....I said you should be a salesman.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Apologize for what? I didn't say you were lying....I said you should be a salesman.
You all are making it sound like i am bullshitting on the offers.

W/e who cares, I'm moving on.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
You all? It's only me....and yeah, I think you are totally bullshitting...like a salesperson. I think you may have had an offer from Vanilla, and you probably bullshitted that you had a second offer to try and drum up more interest and try and milk more out of the deal....like a salesperson. And you probably inflated the "offer" to get a better return....like a salesperson. But it's ok, I don't expect a bullshitter to admit they are a bullshitter...its harder to bullshit people if you are an admitted bullshitter. I just know bullshit when i see it. The reason why I said you should be a salesperson is because I believe you would be successful at sales, because there are a lot of dumb people out there you could bullshit out of their money. You can take it as an insult or a compliment, up to you...I'm just calling it like i see it.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
You all? It's only me....and yeah, I think you are totally bull****ting...like a salesperson. I think you may have had an offer from Vanilla, and you probably bull****ted that you had a second offer to try and drum up more interest and try and milk more out of the deal....like a salesperson. And you probably inflated the "offer" to get a better return....like a salesperson. But it's ok, I don't expect a bull****ter to admit they are a bull****ter...its harder to bull**** people if you are an admitted bull****ter. I just know bull**** when i see it. The reason why I said you should be a salesperson is because I believe you would be successful at sales, because there are a lot of dumb people out there you could bull**** out of their money. You can take it as an insult or a compliment, up to you...I'm just calling it like i see it.

I agree!!!

Reactions: Canucker

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
To nameless1
CRDragon's 6th round pick
Jordan Staal

To CRDragon
Jacob Trouba
nameless1's 9th round pick

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
We have a blockbuster trade to announce:

Lb Trades: Johnny Gaudreau + Mattias Ekholm
+ 5th round pick(nameless)

Vanilla trades: leon Draisaitl + Torey Krug + Will Butcher + 6th round pick (Balls)

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Props to him If he flips krug for more assets

Monahan johnny hockey too good to pass up

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I'm looking for trade talks. Drop me a PM and let's chat. This season has taken such an unexpected direction for me, not sure what I want to do with this team.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Juolevi is ineligible to be added to rosters, and he almost certainly isnt going to be playing NHL games this season anyways

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I'm confused...what prompted these comments? (I agree with them, just not sure why the clarification was needed)

Back in the days I would have forced dropped any players that were added illegally based on CBA. But I think we're capable of dropping the player ourselves given notice on the boards.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Back in the days I would have forced dropped any players that were added illegally based on CBA. But I think we're capable of dropping the player ourselves given notice on the boards.
lol...so the reason I was confused, was because I was looking at the wrong league (one in which no one picked him up). Durr...

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
How am I in 10th place when I'm top two in three out of four goalie categories and top five in the majority of skater categories? :facepalm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad