2017-18 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - XIV

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
I have a short four day sea trial this weekend. Have preset my roster. So if someone gets injured it is more then likely that I wont be able to change my roster

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Thanks for being so obsessed with my team as literally half of your posts lately have mentioned my team.
If only we had a GA category, I'd be winning that instead. :laugh:

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
28HOCKEYweb2-master675.jpg

Can we have a moment of silence for the awesomeness that is Nico?

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
just been reminded by hf i've been on this board for more than a third of my life...wow

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Is it just me or is this thread really dead? I remember last year that we spent the first few weeks tossing Margo's cargo at each other before calming down. This year it is like a chapel the day marines landed

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Is it just me or is this thread really dead? I remember last year that we spent the first few weeks tossing Margo's cargo at each other before calming down. This year it is like a chapel the day marines landed

I'm just trying to be a gracious winner while I destroy you all. Looks like all will be as it should be after this week me (and CRD :ha:) at the top of the standings.

P.S. You jinxed yourself SC, I'd be beating you 8-5 right now. I've also got 50 goals through 2 weeks, no one else is over 40. Bow down.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
I'm just trying to be a gracious winner while I destroy you all. Looks like all will be as it should be after this week me (and CRD :ha:) at the top of the standings.

P.S. You jinxed yourself SC, I'd be beating you 8-5 right now. I've also got 50 goals through 2 weeks, no one else is over 40. Bow down.

Only you and CRD would beat me, I still take that as a success. I'd be close vs. CRD (7-6), but slightly further back vs. you (8-5). I'm just happy to have a competitive team after last season's disaster.

Also we had a stealth positional update last night. Keller as C/LW/RW ftw.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend

I'm still in quiet contemplation on why I drafted Alex Galchenyuk...

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Only you and CRD would beat me, I still take that as a success. I'd be close vs. CRD (7-6), but slightly further back vs. you (8-5). I'm just happy to have a competitive team after last season's disaster.

Also we had a stealth positional update last night. Keller as C/LW/RW ftw.

Yeah, I was mostly just trash talking cause people were complaining about the lack of talk. You've had a good week. Pretty much everyone has. Except Balls. Balls is the worst.

Reactions: FacepalmBenning

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
CRD
giphy.gif

Yeah, I was mostly just trash talking cause people were complaining about the lack of talk. You've had a good week. Pretty much everyone has. Except Balls. Balls is the worst.

What's that buddy? You're going to have to speak up. I can't hear you over the sound of my Championship win. Hope you get one someday, big guy. :thumbu:

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I want to make a move to shake things up.
I am likely looking for draft picks now...
But I could do a player trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->