GDT: 2017-18 GDT Sign-up Thread - Help Wanted

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
It's probably about time I take part in these. Especially if you guys are short. Mine won't be anything fancy though. I'm not good with Photoshop or forum code stuff.

I basically can't do anything on Tuesday or Thursday nights, and October 20th through the 22nd I'll be out for the weekend at a wedding. Other than that, I can just fill in whenever. No real preferences other than that.

Edit : To clarify, I don't really have a preference on which day or teams. So if there is a spot or spots that needs to be filled just PM.

Last edited:

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
It's probably about time I take part in these. Especially if you guys are short. Mine won't be anything fancy though. I'm not good with Photoshop or forum code stuff.

I basically can't do anything on Tuesday or Thursday nights, and October 20th through the 22nd I'll be out for the weekend at a wedding. Other than that, I can just fill in whenever. No real preferences other than that.

Edit : To clarify, I don't really have a preference on which day or teams. So if there is a spot or spots that needs to be filled just PM.
Thanks for the offer. I prefer to have them scheduled than to scramble. Obviously if something comes up then that's ok, just let us know. How about I give you Nov 18th? I don't like assigning either but if y'all are asking to fill holes.

There's really no code any longer, a lot of this stuff autoconverts now. Just paste a photo or two, put in the lineup. That's all we really do. I think y'all are more funny or creative than you think but no pressure, it's just a GDT.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Thanks for the offer. I prefer to have them scheduled than to scramble. Obviously if something comes up then that's ok, just let us know. How about I give you Nov 18th? I don't like assigning either but if y'all are asking to fill holes.

There's really no code any longer, a lot of this stuff autoconverts now. Just paste a photo or two, put in the lineup. That's all we really do. I think y'all are more funny or creative than you think but no pressure, it's just a GDT.

Yah November 18th works

GeniusSuperior

Sep 30, 2010
I’ll take Nov 18 vs Preds and December 11 vs Penguins. And can someone send a pm to remind me a week or so before?
Edit: the 18th is taken, I’ll take the Caps on the 16th instead.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad