Fantasy: 2017-18 Fantasy Hockey (10 team: 9/30 at 11am PT... 12 team: 10/1 at 5pm PT)

WookieCrasher

Jun 30, 2014
I'm not playing in your leagues, but i need your help.
I received a trade offer in my keeper league (16 teams, each 25 players).

Stats are: G, A, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FW, HIT and BLK

My E. Karlsson and 4th round pick for Werenski, Pietrangelo and 1st round pick.

I would have to drop Filppula, Paquette or Hyman.
What do you guys think?

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I'm in the 10 team league and need to move a defenseman for some forward help. I got guys like Duncan Keith, Dustin Byfuglien, Kris Letang, Mark Giordano, Dion Phaneuf, Mike Green, and Jakob Chychrun.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
I'm in the 10 team league and need to move a defenseman for some forward help. I got guys like Duncan Keith, Dustin Byfuglien, Kris Letang, Mark Giordano, Dion Phaneuf, Mike Green, and Jakob Chychrun.

Sent you a trade offer.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I'm not playing in your leagues, but i need your help.
I received a trade offer in my keeper league (16 teams, each 25 players).

Stats are: G, A, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, FW, HIT and BLK

My E. Karlsson and 4th round pick for Werenski, Pietrangelo and 1st round pick.

I would have to drop Filppula, Paquette or Hyman.
What do you guys think?

Yeah, I'd do it depending on how high the first is.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
There have been more trades in the 10 team league than probably all of the HF Sharks hockey leagues I've been in combined (maybe not, but it feels that way).

I'm looking to condense for the 10 team league since I'm going to have guys coming off the IR eventually. I am looking to move a defenseman for the 12 team league.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
There have been more trades in the 10 team league than probably all of the HF Sharks hockey leagues I've been in combined (maybe not, but it feels that way).

I'm looking to condense for the 10 team league since I'm going to have guys coming off the IR eventually. I am looking to move a defenseman for the 12 team league.

I'm always down for a trade. Hit me up if you want! lol

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
MacKinnon out for a month. I'm looking to trade for a top line center who can make up for the loss of Faceoff Wins.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Lame. I didn't realize that the final match up was two weeks instead of the normal one.

Yeah, that's a change I'm probably going to make in my dynasty league that I run for next year. Too many teams rest guys in the final week. I'll make the change in this one as well. I'm also going to lower the goalie minimum (it might already be two in these...) because of bye weeks.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Yeah, that's a change I'm probably going to make in my dynasty league that I run for next year. Too many teams rest guys in the final week. I'll make the change in this one as well. I'm also going to lower the goalie minimum (it might already be two in these...) because of bye weeks.

If there's something I learned in Football, it's I'm not a fan of playing the final week of the season. You just don't know who is playing and honestly, my focus has shifted to Fantasy Baseball for the most part. It also doesn't help that this was yet another mediocre year for me.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah I get messed over a bit when Vegas took Marchessault, Perron, and Haula out of the lineup for a few games during this week. Perron had been out for the whole time and the same goes for Brassard but it's almost certainly because of resting.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I thought the transaction limit would restart for the final week so that messed up my strat a little

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
I thought the transaction limit would restart for the final week so that messed up my strat a little
Same here. Not only did I use my last two moves last Sunday, because I though it was the last day, I also failed to set my line up for Mon, Tue and Wed because I thought the season was over that that I won the championship. Now I'm losing in the finals...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad