Fantasy: 2017-18 Fantasy Hockey (10 team: 9/30 at 11am PT... 12 team: 10/1 at 5pm PT)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I realized I need a d-man. Might have made a mistake trading one away but I needed a second goalie and Hallybuck was decent. Anyone need wingers and can give up one guy on defense?

I think this is the 12 team league I’m talking about.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I realized I need a d-man. Might have made a mistake trading one away but I needed a second goalie and Hallybuck was decent. Anyone need wingers and can give up one guy on defense?

I think this is the 12 team league I’m talking about.

I'm willing to let Carlson or Yandle go. I'm not looking for anything special besides a top 6 Winger who can get some faceoff wins.

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I just made you an offer. Might be what you are looking for.

Works for me.

I'm also willing to sell low on MacKinnon for another winger with faceoff capability. off the board lol, MacKinnon's a beast.

Last edited:

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I really oughta pay attention to the waiver wire, can't believe someone dropped Dubnyk.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
I really oughta pay attention to the waiver wire, can't believe someone dropped Dubnyk.

He did nothing for the first 10+ games. I dropped him in a money league also, and it's coming back to haunt me as my cousin picked him up and stormed up into the top 3 this past week. Made things interesting. Willing to take C,G offfers mostly on Crosby for a short time, but interested in any forward position.

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Willing to take C,G offfers mostly on Crosby for a short time, but interested in any forward position.

Gonna send you an offer. I have 1 more defenseman than I want to have on my roster atm, so I included a good one to make the trade more even.

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
10 team: Looking to trade a RW or a C for a LW
12 team: Looking to trade a D for a RW

Team name is Potvin Sucks, of course

I got Richard Panik, Brandon Saad, Nick Foligno, Jonathan Drouin, Henrik Zetterberg, and Rickard Rakell in the ten team league. Throw something at me if you're interested. I Miss Patty!

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
So is the one day delay when you add someone a setting or just how Yahoo fantasy works now? Besides being annoying, I think I was able to cheat it by accident.

I've had Malkin on IR+, added another player to IR that just got hurt, and then I pickup Reilly Smith today. After picking Smith I moved Malkin off of IR to pay today, and since Smith isn't on my roster yet I still had a roster spot available. But now that I have Smith on my roster for tomorrow Malkin is back on IR+. Basically I was able to play Malkin toady, then effectively move him back to IR even though he no longer has Day-to-Day status on Yahoo and pickup Smith to play on Sunday when Malkin is off.

Last edited:

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
The thing is that we can't have it both ways. Hear me out for a sec.

If I still had it the old way where you get the player on the same day, you are unable to cut a player that already played that day. The way that it currently is, you can cut a player that played, but you don't get the player until tomorrow.

It's frustrating that we can't have it where you can add a player while getting him the same day while also cutting a player that already played.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad