Fantasy: 2017-18 Fantasy Hockey (10 team: 9/30 at 11am PT... 12 team: 10/1 at 5pm PT)

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Ovechkin - Tavares - Voracek
Maroon - Kopitar - Zuccarello
Parise - MacKinnon - Ryan
Perron - RNH - Yamamoto

Subban - Pietrangelo
Carlson - Yandle
Muzzin - Slavin

Bobrovsky
Lundqvist

very happy with my draft. Might be a little weak on PIMs and Hits but pretty solid otherwise.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I feel like I did better drafting in the ten team than the 12 team. I think I waited too long to pick up a second goalie and got stuck with MAF. I’m willing to package Fluery with a few other players to get a mid tier quality goalie. If that is a bad trade let me know.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I got a notice that I received a trade request, but I don't see anything. Maybe someone rescinded a trade offer? Let me know if there was an offer on the table I'm missing, cuz I like making moves.

I was Sacto Shark's Team, but now I'm "Thorton Hears a Boo."

I need a RW and a D. I got scoring C/LW's to spare, but come at me with anything and I'll consider.

Kcoyote3

Half-wall Hockey - link below!
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2012
www.half-wallhockey.com
I got a notice that I received a trade request, but I don't see anything. Maybe someone rescinded a trade offer? Let me know if there was an offer on the table I'm missing, cuz I like making moves.

I need a RW and a D. I got scoring C/LW's to spare, but come at me with anything and I'll consider.
Hit me up man, I need LWers

Reactions: SactoShark

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

I sent you an offer.

Reactions: SactoShark

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
I feel like my team will suck this year. I like my blue line and goaltenders but I think my forwards stink. lol

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Learned that lesson about sitting your goalie when he's not starting.

Matt Murray with 6 goals allowed backing up Niemi. :facepalm:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I noticed player transactions go into effect the following day other than up until the first game on that day. I thought we’ve always played where you can put in a player you just picked up and I think we play that way in baseball. I don’t mind how player transactions work, but I was merely curious.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I noticed player transactions go into effect the following day other than up until the first game on that day. I thought we’ve always played where you can put in a player you just picked up and I think we play that way in baseball. I don’t mind how player transactions work, but I was merely curious.

I changed it. You are unable to cut a player the old way if his game already started, and that was frustrating at times.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I changed it. You are unable to cut a player the old way if his game already started, and that was frustrating at times.

You changed it to wait a day before the call-up takes effect? I just tried to add a guy an hour before game time and he's not showing until tomorrow (Monday).

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
You changed it to wait a day before the call-up takes effect? I just tried to add a guy an hour before game time and he's not showing until tomorrow (Monday).

If you added a guy today, you get him on Monday.

Under the old settings on Yahoo, if you added a guy on Sunday, you'd get him on Sunday. Under those old settings, if you wanted to cut a player that already played, you couldn't, which was really frustrating at times.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
If you added a guy today, you get him on Monday.

Under the old settings on Yahoo, if you added a guy on Sunday, you'd get him on Sunday. Under those old settings, if you wanted to cut a player that already played, you couldn't, which was really frustrating at times.

Okay, got it. Thanks for clarifying.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
This is pretty tough not being able to make injury adjustments. I'm not able to drop a player to take another off IR or call one up on the same day, but that's when the news usually breaks.

I can deal with it, just not a fan personally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad