Injury Report: 2017/18 Puck off the Foot Report (Upshall out indefinitely)

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Don't you guys love being Blues fans?

On the bright side, we currently have an 11 point cushion on a playoff spot. We have banked enough points that this shouldn't be season killing. We might be in for a hell of a fight down the stretch, but we have done a great job putting ourselves in position to withstand another round of key injuries hitting at once.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Glad we have depth and more to draw from if needed (TT,Kostin, Blais and Sanford later on). And thankfully we have Gunnar and Schmaltz too

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
What is wrong with Pietro?

He blocked a shot in the Red Wings game right around the time Schwartz did. Petro went down the tunnel briefly but came back out. I think the shot went off his ankle/foot also so I’d imagine it’s some soreness/swelling from that. He was skating yesterday so I’m hopeful he’ll be back for the WPG game Sunday.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
He blocked a shot in the Red Wings game right around the time Schwartz did. Petro went down the tunnel briefly but came back out. I think the shot went off his ankle/foot also so I’d imagine it’s some soreness/swelling from that. He was skating yesterday so I’m hopeful he’ll be back for the WPG game Sunday.

Any prediction when he's back?

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Motion to rename this thread the Schwartz and Friends Injury Report, beginning next year. I think Schwartz has proven himself worth of taking over the reigns from Carlo. He's basically a 60-game/season player over his career...which isn't horrible...but certainly isn't ideal.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis

giphy.gif

Reactions: BangarangxRufio

BangarangxRufio

I Blues'd Myself
Nov 29, 2016
STL
Motion to rename this thread the Schwartz and Friends Injury Report, beginning next year. I think Schwartz has proven himself worth of taking over the reigns from Carlo. He's basically a 60-game/season player over his career...which isn't horrible...but certainly isn't ideal.
SECONDED

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
So our top6 is? Who's going to get called up, Lindbohm?

Code:
Edmundson - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo
? - Schmaltz

PiggySmalls

Oink Oink MF
Mar 7, 2015
So our top6 is? Who's going to get called up, Lindbohm?

Code:
Edmundson - Parayko
Dunn - Bortuzzo
? - Schmaltz

My guess would be Walman. Man that would suck if Gunny is out. Half your D-Corps being rookies on Saturday. Ouch!

On second thought, maybe Butler????

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
My guess would be Walman. Man that would suck if Gunny is out. Half your D-Corps being rookies on Saturday. Ouch!

Walman's not exactly lighting it up in Chicago (although that whole team sucks). I'd guess Butler or Lindbohm for a more steadying precense with the two rookies. Walman clearly wasn't ready in pre-season, and doesn't look to be dominating the AHL either.

Yikes!!!! What is the most injured players a team has ever had at once. We'd be at 8 players down if those 3 couldn't go with Hutton just coming off IR. So we missed having 9 men down, or 40% of a 23 man roster, by a couple of days lol

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
Bringing up Butler would be the wisest decision. He's steady, has played in the NHL and knows the team.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland

Maybe LIndbohm or Butler. I don't believe Walman would be a head of both of those guys.

Bye Felicia

Apr 26, 2016
It's time to stop blocking shots in practice and in games and just hug the boards when the other team has the puck⸮

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->