Celtics/NBA 2018 Celtics/NBA offseason - LeBron James to Boston? Superstar will reportedly speak with Celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
That was tough to watch. It sucks for him. I was excited to have him in Boston. I can't even imagine what his teammates are going through. I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for him.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
That is quite possibly the worst leg injury I've ever seen, and I thought it would take a lot to surpass Theismann. And I only saw it for a split second and I thought I was going to be sick. :eek: How awful for him :(:(

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
It's interesting, Felger was saying earlier that Grousbeck was sandbagging yesterday when he wouldn't predict that the team was a lock for the conference finals. He kept saying that they just had to wait and see.

Can't take anything for granted in any sport. The doomsday scenario is always just a play away.

Look at 08 when Brady goes down in the opener or when the Bruins were up 3-0 on the Flyers and Krejci goes down.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
hard to even focus on watching the game now, can't imagine how his teammates are even playing right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad