Line Combos: 2017/18 CBJ Lineups

Jackets16

Jan 7, 2005
I like our team if we can just figure out our lines. I still don't like them. The first thing we need to do is put Cam and Panarin on different lines.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyJacket13

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I like our team if we can just figure out our lines. I still don't like them. The first thing we need to do is put Cam and Panarin on different lines.

Agreed, but it's tough doing that at this moment because Jenner's not healthy and Bjorkstrand has been invisible.

Panarin-Foligno-Milano
Dubois-Wennberg-Atkinson
Calvert-Dubinsky-Anderson
Dalpe-Sedlak-Bjorkstrand

♂️

Nick and Sonny have played well together, I think putting Panarin with them could make for a very dynamic line. Dubois has been very solid, I'd like to see him get more of an opportunity in an offensive role. 11-17-77 has been a beast of a line the past two games.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Agreed, but it's tough doing that at this moment because Jenner's not healthy and Bjorkstrand has been invisible.

Panarin-Foligno-Milano
Dubois-Wennberg-Atkinson
Calvert-Dubinsky-Anderson
Dalpe-Sedlak-Bjorkstrand

♂️

Nick and Sonny have played well together, I think putting Panarin with them could make for a very dynamic line. Dubois has been very solid, I'd like to see him get more of an opportunity in an offensive role. 11-17-77 has been a beast of a line the past two games.

Milano shouldn't be on the right wing and I don't see any line change till injured are back.

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Milano shouldn't be on the right wing and I don't see any line change till injured are back.

Why does it matter? Panarin is a righty and plays exclusively on his off-wing. Nick normally plays on the right side when he's not at center. Let the best players play, no matter what position. Milano and Panarin could be magic together.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Why does it matter? Panarin is a righty and plays exclusively on his off-wing. Nick normally plays on the right side when he's not at center. Let the best players play, no matter what position. Milano and Panarin could be magic together.
they are doing fine on their natural side no reason to change

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Literally had no idea where to post this but there was a thread on the trade boards about the value of Vadim Shipachyov.

Naturally a centerman. Chemistry with Panarin from team Russia and the KHL. Played on Panarin’s line for two full seasons.

It seems like a no brained to go after Ship, yeah?
I know I’d be entirely interested.

Btw, Artemi is mentioned in this vid on Ship @ 1:10

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad