Pre-Game Talk: 2017-18 Avatar Draft: CHECK YOUR INBOXES

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
@Connor McDaigle

We still need house words from each of you, should I not have any by the end of this weekend, I'll have to just come up with something myself.

Sorry MM I thought I had posted some a while back

House Kylington: Skates Like the Wind

H/t to King of the North for the inspiration

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
@Connor McDaigle @HighLifeMan @Janks @Ferkland

We still need house words from each of you, should I not have any by the end of this weekend, I'll have to just come up with something myself.

Sorry MM, feel free to make the slogan whatever you think is best. Totally missed the boat on that one and I have no idea.

On the plus side, the fiancée and I are planning to start watching GOT next weekend. She's getting the first few seasons from her friend.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Stajan - Anywhere I am needed // Lending leadership from pine to line
Hiller - Catcher in the right

Redlan

Feb 27, 2016
Fair Enough.
Then I will go with:

D'Artagnan Joly
Bless me Father, for I will sin.

Thanks

Last edited:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I hate to be that guy, but when were these avatars hoped to be ready? Not trying to rush anyone or anything.

Lunatik

Normal is an illusion.
Oct 12, 2012
Padded Room
Hey folks,

I am just in the process of saving each .gif file individually, when finished I will be sending them to II for him to host on his site. They will likely not be ready for opening night, but should be ready for the home opener on Saturday.

Edit: Actually, it might take a while longer because I have to figure out who picked who. When they added the new table format, it removed all the past tables... so I no longer have a list of who picked who.

Reactions: Boomstick

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
Just an update, all avatars are completed. Just waiting on them to be uploaded.
AgXT80B.jpg

Reactions: Kahvi

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->