2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OilCountry93

Jul 2, 2014
No way we even look competitive against St Louis. We managed a period last time, I don't see us doing that well again.

Top team in the west, searching for their 3rd straight W vs 2nd last team in the west looking to avoid their 3rd straight L. We’re gonna get slaughtered. Not even December yet and barring a miracle turnaround the most we can look forward to is the annual April draft lottery party. I f***ing hate Chiarelli. Our current odds of drafting first overall (9.5%) is higher than our current odds of making the playoffs (6.5%). Just kill me.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I still would not take the Flames core, they will never go anywhere with that group, just get dummied in the first round the likes of Anaheim/LA, little Hobbit will disappear when the playoffs get too intense for him, and Giordano is aging and so is Smith. They went all in on this season by trading away their picks on Hamonic who isn't that good.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Oilers get hosed on goalie interference in game 7 playoff game, and we are told to "stop whining"
Toronto gets a Mattews goal dis allowed in a game in mid November, and it it's big time news..looking for changes.:laugh:

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
Oilers get hosed on goalie interference in game 7 playoff game, and we are told to "stop whining"
Toronto gets a Mattews goal dis allowed in a game in mid November, and it it's big time news..looking for changes.:laugh:

Yep. I instantly thought of Kesler holding Talbots pad and rolled my eyes and left the thread

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Two other Canadian teams invade the U.S..

Vancouver at Philadelphia @ 5 PM SN1, SNE, SNO, SNP, NBCSP
Montreal at Dallas @ 6:30 PM FS-SW, TSN2 (regional), RDS

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Did anyone catch the Benn-Benn scrum in the Dallas/Montreal game? Their parents were in attendance, and the look on their father's face afterwards was hilarious.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
I do like this

5GP since trade

Duchene 0 points
Turris 2g 3a
Girard(19 year old d-man COL picked up in deal) 2a

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Get your fill of hockey tonight. Be sure to wear your loose pants and undo a couple of buttons.

Minnesota at Buffalo @ 5 PM MSG-B, FS-N
Toronto at Florida @ 5 PM SNO, FS-F
Boston at New Jersey @ 5 PM MSG+ 2, NESN
Philadelphia at New York Islanders @ 5 PM MSG+, NBCSP+
Vancouver at Pittsburgh @ 5 PM SNP, ATTSN-PT
Ottawa at Washington @ 5 PM SNE, TVAS, NBCSWA
New York Rangers at Carolina @ 5 PM FS-CR, MSG 2
Calgary at Columbus @ 5 PM SN360, FS-O
Chicago at Tampa Bay @ 5:30 PM NBCSN, NBCSCH
Montreal at Nashville @ 6 PM SN1, FS-TN, RDS
Dallas at Colorado @ 7 PM ALT, FS-SW+
San Jose at Arizona @ 7 PM FS-A PLUS, NBCSCA