2017-18 Around the League | Congratulations Washington Capitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Michael Grange is a basketball and golf reporter. Why is he writing about the Leafs?

tCGggrM.gif

Reactions: LaGu

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The Leafs have decent forwards but that defense just doesn't phase me at all. One beating of a fairly mediocre Jets team shouldn't tell you all that much. If they do that to a contender then fine, but seriously.

oilers'72

Jul 3, 2006
Red Deer, Alta
Tonight:

New York Islanders at Columbus @ 5 PM FS-O, MSG+
Florida at Tampa Bay @ 5:30 PM SUN, FS-F
Vegas at Dallas @ 6:30 PM SNet360, TVAS, NHLN-US, FS-SW, ATTSN-RM

chicago oiler

Jul 17, 2010
Will probably still try to catch some of the Vegas game, but I was especially pumped to see Shipachyov in NHL action. (And I may have drafted him in one of my pools.......)

Seriously, how can GMGM get away with that level of waiver mismanagement? Just gross.

OnTheBrink

Apr 19, 2013
Airdrie
Will probably still try to catch some of the Vegas game, but I was especially pumped to see Shipachyov in NHL action. (And I may have drafted him in one of my pools.......)

Seriously, how can GMGM get away with that level of waiver mismanagement? Just gross.

I'll try and catch some of that game too. Shipachyov was who I was most interested in seeing as well... crazy that he didn't waive somebody when their are 5+ players thy should clear... their were better players on waivers a few days ago... when GMGM should have tried to send someone down.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
We seem to have been one of a couple teams that actually played a game with 2 goalies on their game so far this year. Every game is seems like at least one goalie is totally crapping the bed.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Looks like we should just pack our bags now according to SportsNet.

sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/believe-maple-leafs-fans-teams-time-now/

2v0nacg.png

So they're basically the NHL version of this:

basketball-summer-games-preview-closeup-portrait-of-usa-larry-bird-picture-id136886027

Indeed. Everyone else should just hang them up for the next decade. McDavid can cancel his contract with he Oilers and sign the huge discount deal with the leafs that he always wanted to sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad