2017-18 Around the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Gotta be honest, don't know who ZZ is.
Avs free fall last year made some sense, given who were on the team. Senators free fall makes no sense. Even if they have some flaws as a team, this just shouldn't happen.
Pretty much, winning just once in 13 games is astronomically bad and with a team that possesses one of the top three defenders in the league to boot. I can't see it get anyway worst, someone has to say something in the lockerroom that enough is enough. Playing Condon doesn't help though, he has been dreadful in the games I watched. One team deflating goal per game.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Judging by the press-conference, he just held it to say one of these, you do you Dorion.

06nytnow-onfire-superJumbo-v3.jpg

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
From an Avs perspective I like that he doesn't seem willing to give up on the season. I still haven't made up my mind if I'd rather have a 2018 11th+ or 2019 mystery bag.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Did Dorion really hold a surprise presser to say "Absolutely nothing is happening"? That's an odd move to say the least.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I don't want him simply because I want the next coach to be here for a while, and his hockey bores me to death as well.

That is really so rare anymore... 2-3 seasons max is about all you get out of coaches now. I think Boucher would get this group together and heading on a path to the playoffs. Hire him late this season after he is fired so he can get his basis ready. Use 18-19 as the year to push for the playoffs and likely win a round (given his track record). Fire him Nov 2019 after the players tune him out.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
That is really so rare anymore... 2-3 seasons max is about all you get out of coaches now. I think Boucher would get this group together and heading on a path to the playoffs. Hire him late this season after he is fired so he can get his basis ready. Use 18-19 as the year to push for the playoffs and likely win a round (given his track record). Fire him Nov 2019 after the players tune him out.

This is horrible logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad