2017-18 Around the League Thread - Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I'm not for a second saying it's the wrong strategy. If you're trying to win games, it's absolutely the best way to get the most out of this roster.

It's just insane to me how many people are talking about what an exciting brand of hockey we're playing. Like, it's literally the exact opposite.
Yep. The only thing exciting about the team is the kids (aka the rebuild part that we aren't having).

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Oh goodie, Ducks just lost Perry and Blues gonna be without Petrianglo...

Blues also lost Schwartz for 6 weeks last game.

Perry seems to be day to day unless something hasn't shown up on the injury lists (I haven't looked into it beyond I know he left the game). However, they got Rakell, Silfverberg, and Getzlaf back last night. I think Lindholm who has missed the last few games will return soon as well.

The Ducks have tread water despite some big injuries for a good chunk of the year...the canucks barely tread water BEFORE the injuries hit. Ducks have had 175 man games lost so far....a big chunk of that is Kesler and Getzlaf.

Reactions: yvrtojfk

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Not really around the NHL...,but Anton Rodin who just signed for Davos in Switzerland,just broke his leg...Out for two months...The guy has no luck.

Dissonance Jr

Oct 6, 2017
Back in 1994, we were apparently very, very close to trading hold-out Peter Nedved and Gerald Diduck to the Whalers for Zarley Zalapski, James Patrick, and Michael Nylander.

But Hartford wouldn't meet Nedved's salary demands, the trade fell through, and St. Louis sent Nedved an offer sheet shortly thereafter. The rest, well, you know.

Way too young to go, sad to hear that.

0din

Mar 8, 2016
Alert, alert, the Cachuckles phone lines are burning up with offers for the teams first round pick, all kinds of AHL players are being offered. Benning is indecisive as most are too young and not being paid enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad