2017-18 AHL Affiliate: San Diego Gulls

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Roy didn't show much in the preseason. Kossila did, though.
He didn't but when I see Derek Grant getting PP time, Roy deserves to be here. That's the one area he could help the team in. We haven't scored a PP goal all year, time for a new look

I'm all for calling up Kossila too btw. I find it extremely weird that he didn't make the team out of camp

Reactions: Boogernaut

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Gulls lose to Stockton 4-2. Game recap here.

Fun fact -- the only even strength goal of the game was an empty netter, so Cramarossa's solo SH goal basically ended up being the difference between the two teams. His waiving was a mistake that just keeps on giving.

Reactions: Getz2perry

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Gulls lose again, result 6-3. Highlights here, game recap here.

A rough 2-3-0 start for San Diego. Their scoring is OK, but they're easily a bottom-10 team in the league in GA/GP.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Sad to see. Some youngsters not living up to poteential? What`s going on down there?

Duck Off

HF needs an App
Oct 25, 2002
Oklahoma
Hey guys, who do you see being called up w Fowler out? Larsson, Welinski, or Petterson?

Probably no one. Sounds like Lindholm is back, and Vatanen isn't too far behind. I'd prefer Larsson though if someone is called up. We're definitely weaker on the left side.

duxfan1101

Sep 20, 2014
California
Gulls win 4-3 in a shootout against Stockton. Goals by Fiore and Hults x2.
Roy, Nattinen, and Fiore all scored in the shootout. Fiore is 2+3 in 5 games with SD.
And there was also some bad news, apparently Kerdiles got absolutely rocked with a hit and was briefly unconscious on the ice (I don't believe it was dirty in any way).

Should also mention that Larsson and Tropp are already out injured.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Guy can't catch a break. If its a concussion he's gotta be thinking about hanging them up.

Opak

Nov 28, 2014
Gulls win 4-3 in a shootout against Stockton. Goals by Fiore and Hults x2.
Roy, Nattinen, and Fiore all scored in the shootout. Fiore is 2+3 in 5 games with SD.
And there was also some bad news, apparently Kerdiles got absolutely rocked with a hit and was briefly unconscious on the ice (I don't believe it was dirty in any way).

Should also mention that Larsson and Tropp are already out injured.

Thanks for the update. Just wanted to add the highlights here.

Sad to hear about Kerdiles getting hurt again, that guy just doesn't have any luck whatsoever. Another concussion would definitely put his career at risk.

Any ideas on what happened to Larsson and Tropp?

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
There was a fight and Bickel grabbed another guy, the guy was turtling laying down and Bickel kept unloading on him and wouldn't let go when the ref stopped the fight for like 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->