World Cup: 2016 World Cup — Team USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

satbank

Jan 11, 2014
Burn this team to the ground and anyone associated with building this team. Get shot out of a cannon.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
As long as this kills the Team North America concept, I'll take the hit. Short term pain for long term gain.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
lol oh man team europe in the semis? you cant build a team to play Canada and not show up to the other games lol

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I can't believe i'm saying this, but I think i'm going to cheer against Team USA today. Something has to change within the brain-trust. This is just ****ing ridiculous at this point.

Palmieri get scratched while that worthless sack of **** Abdelkader stays in the lineup so he can be what, a post-whistle scrum all-star?

Byfuglien scratched?!

**** these guys man.

It's getting close to the point where you could build a better Team USA squad out of the players NOT playing in todays game for them.

Phil Kessel
Bobby Ryan
Kyle Okposo
Tyler Johnson
Kyle Palmieri
Jason Pominville

Dustin Byfuglien
Justin Faulk
Kevin Shattenkirk
Keith Yandle
Torey Krug
Alex Goligoski

Cory Schneider

GOTTA HAVE THEM GRINDERS THOUGH!!

Bobby Ryan - Alex Gachenyuk - Phil Kessel
Kyle Palmieri - Tyler Johnson - Kyle Okposo

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Alrighty, so who do we have that could replace the current management?

If you don't replace Jim Johansson, he'll just keep rotating between Burke, Lombardi, Poile, Holmgren, Tallon, and Bowman.

Johansson needs to go first.

But ideally whomever you target embraces the game as it is today and not as it was in the 90s. The lack of vision is old. I'm so sick of the staff trying to recreate the '96 World Cup team or the '10 Olympic team.

Last edited:

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
do the americans trash their hotel rooms already or do they wait a few more games?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad