GDT: 2016 Winter Classic - Canadiens @ Bruins part II #GallyForHart Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
The team is too small.

We need to get rid of Byron, DD, and Gallagher.

We need to Draft more Connor Crips, Tinordis and Jacob De LaRose over the Anthony Duclairs.

Easy there, you have some score to settle? Enjoy the win. ;)

didimentionlarseller

Snipers are a dying bread in the NHL
Nov 23, 2014
St Henri
has any other pro sporting league has a team vs team domination that spans back over the kind of time like Habs vs Bruins?

I dont think such a one sided rivalry has ever existed before - literally Boston and it's descendents are born our hockey *****es

Maliki2

Mar 31, 2005
Saint Albans, VT
has any other pro sporting league has a team vs team domination that spans back over the kind of time like Habs vs Bruins?

I dont think such a one sided rivalry has ever existed before - literally Boston and it's descendents are born our hockey *****es

Hey they beat us once this year, with a rookie goaltender. Thats their Stanley CUP!

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Booins were going to goon it up, what else is new. Good on our guys to have taken this one.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Does any region in North America have coaches that are as miserable as Bill Belichick or Claude Julien, let alone two coaches like that?

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
Patches must be happy, he scores, they beat Boston, he gets his friend Gally back and UM is pounding Florida.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007

Probably Yankees versus Red Sox.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad