Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v35) *ALCS GM 1* @ CLE | Fri, Oct 14 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Estrada vs Kluber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Firecracker

Fire Sheldon.
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Game Set Match.

No longer undefeated in October.

Bats were useless. Had opportunities early and couldn't capitalize, main culprits being Martin and Travis.

Estrada was excellent. He had one mistake but if your team can't come back from 2-0 your pitcher is the last one to blame.

Get 'em tomorrow boys. Series ain't over.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
The good news is Kluber probably only starts once more this series, and the Indians still need 3 wins

Willy Styles

Nov 5, 2014
York Region
We lost that game because of Russel Martin, two strikeouts with 2 on, once with runners at first and second. Tulo should be hitting in the 5 hole, come on Gibby.

Superstar

"Be water, my friend."
Jun 25, 2008
Donaldson isn't 100% and had the winning run of the ALDS....I guess he's hogging up a starting spot as well? What selfishness!

Donaldson didn't hit into 5 inning-ending double plays in that many at bats. And you're comparing Travis to the reigning AL MVP? What has Travis done these playoffs, bud?Goodness gracious!

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
Honestly, I was always expecting a loss today. It's Corey Kluber after all. Their rotation gets dramatically worse after him, so got take advantage of that. Go get 'em tomorrow boys.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
We lost that game because of Russel Martin, two strikeouts with 2 on, once with runners at first and second. Tulo should be hitting in the 5 hole, come on Gibby.

They were both with two outs. It's not like it's a slam dunk to get a hit in those situations.

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
So.

That was the worst performance in long time. The Indians didnt win that game, we lost it.

Estrada was amazing. 9 people stranded. 9.

Total suckage. Level 1000.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
Donaldson didn't hit into 5 inning-ending double plays in that many at bats. And you're comparing Travis to the reigning AL MVP? What has Travis done these playoffs, bud?Goodness gracious!

The other options to replace him were Goins and Barney. I'd say good on Travis for trying to gut it out, he just couldn't last.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
So.

That was the worst performance in long time. The Indians didnt win that game, we lost it.

Estrada was amazing. 9 people stranded. 9.

Total suckage. Level 1000.

same problem as last year: stranding players.

will that problem be their downfall again this year?

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Great pitching matchup .. Both offenses fell flat with exception to one pitch that Lindor capitalized on .. get em tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad