Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v31) *ALDS GM 1* @ TEX| Thurs, Oct 6| 4:30pmET/1:30pmPT | Estrada vs Hamels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
It does not seem like Zaun ever gives the Jays credit. When they do well it's always luck. Oh if Beltre made that catch, if Desmond made his catch on Tulo, blah blah blah.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
The playoff schedule is so odd. We will have played 2 games before any of the NLDS start.

The scheduling is down right brutal, to be polite. Exact same **** we went through last year. Last year game 2 started at 12:30 our time. It starts 12:30 their time tomorrow. Just a joke.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
The scheduling is down right brutal, to be polite. Exact same **** we went through last year. Last year game 2 started at 12:30 our time. It starts 12:30 their time tomorrow. Just a joke.

So how would you schedule the ALDS and NLDS so that you will maximize ratings for the networks and minimize overlapping games which definitely seems to be a MLB goal?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Because Gibby was willing to let him stay in for a complete game shutout but not just a complete game.

First of all, you are right and I'm very happy with the Jays 10-1 win either way, although it would've been nice to see Marco get the complete game win.

Jays win 10-1 and we are arguing about Estrada being pulled, we really are a bunch of idiots.

(me included)

I wouldn't exactly call it arguing. I'd be more inclined to call it lobbying for Estrada to get a complete game win since he didn't want to come out of the game.

After Marco got one out in the 9th, I think he deserved a chance to try and finish the ball game, but that's not as important to me as it probably was to Estrada.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
So how would you schedule the ALDS and NLDS so that you will maximize ratings for the networks and minimize overlapping games which definitely seems to be a MLB goal?

play every other night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->