Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v22) Next: @ CLE| Sun, Aug 21| 1pmET/10amPT | Stroman vs Kluber

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
**** Cecil has been horrible this year. Really hoping we don't give him big money in off season. I'd like to have him back but not for any kind of big dollars

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Sanchez didn't pick up Travis yesterday, but we'll give him the free pass.

Well if Cecil was anywhere near the level of Sanchez this year, he would have the free pass too. But he's Brett fricking Cecil.

Eyedea

The Legend Continues
Jan 29, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Well if Cecil was anywhere near the level of Sanchez this year, he would have the free pass too. But he's Brett fricking Cecil.

And Goins deserves a free pass because he's been horrible?

Sorry, but the inning was over there and instead up to the plate comes Jose "I'll hit anything with two strikes/two outs" Ramirez.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Guys travis jd ee coming up...its not over yet

EE had bases loaded and non out an did nothing. Hoping the offence can take it back but I'm not very positive. One of Goins and the other two need to get on for EE.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
That's it, mess up on D and look at strike 3. Back to the minors, Goins.

The Promised Land

Dec 30, 2013

Exactly again. Sanchez and EE (who he said we should blame in another post) have been lights out. Cecil...not so much to put it mildly.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
Gotta love Buck calling them 'nail biters'. No, the Jays have just blown 2/3 of them. Hell, they nearly blew all 3.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
And Goins deserves a free pass because he's been horrible?

Sorry, but the inning was over there and instead up to the plate comes Jose "I'll hit anything with two strikes/two outs" Ramirez.

Fair enough, still just hate the blame on the play before instead of the HR given up instead.

Mad Brills*

Another blown chance with boston losing.

Could be the difference when this teams is forced to play a wild card game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad