Blue Jays GDT: (2016 v15) Next: @ COL| Mon, Jun 27| 8:40pmET/5:40pmPT | Estrada vs Gray

Status
Not open for further replies.

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
just checking in on the game for the first time and see the boys are ****ing up what should have been another easy win. Pen looked like a gem once again. I thought Storen was starting to find his old form but holy **** 4 er and one recorded out. Yikes.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
just checking in on the game for the first time and see the boys are ****ing up what should have been another easy win. Pen looked like a gem once again. I thought Storen was starting to find his old form but holy **** 4 er and one recorded out. Yikes.

That also included back-to-back hit-by-pitch and nearly a third.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
That's what losers do, they lose, especially when they shouldn't!

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
How do you propose to do that? Cecil and Morales will be back soon so that will be a big help.

I guess you don't do anything this season. This season is a lost cause.

Can Cecil and Morales bring them back into contention? I doubt it, especially, if the run support dries up like it has so often so far.

Last year was their chance, they weren't good enough, unfortunately.

Loosie

The Eternal Optimist
Jun 14, 2011
Kitchener, Ontario
I guess you don't do anything this season. This season is a lost cause.

Can Cecil and Morales bring them back into contention? I doubt it, especially, if the run support dries up like it has so often so far.

Last year was their chance, they weren't good enough, unfortunately.

Right because being only a half game out of the 2nd WC spot and 1 game back of the 1st WC spot (as well as 5.5 games back from the division lead) means we should just give up on the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad