Calgary, AB
...by being excited about NC State cyborgs being drafted? Seems legit

ftfy

riversheatvision.gif

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI
Going to reply to this post here so I don't clutter the NHL Draft thread.

See, I disagree. I know it's kinda whack to take a K early.....but how often is the game put on the foot of the kicker? At least 3 or 4 times per year. At least. If you don't have a reliable one.....and there are plenty of unreliable kickers that have starting jobs......then you quite often won't win the close games.

Aguayo is as close to a sure thing as there is.

Bingo.

When you look at the amount of games we've lost over the past couple years due to awful kicking, the pick makes more and more sense. Is the 2nd too early for a kicker? Sure, but one, he had a 3rd round grade from pretty much everyone (so it's really not a huge reach) and two, he's really ****ing good.

Plus with the new, stupid, XP rule, kickers are more important than ever.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Myles Jack gonna have a big chip on his shoulder this year me thinks. Just saw him on Rich Eisen's show and he said falling to the 2nd round was quote: "humiliating"

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Myles Jack gonna have a big chip on his shoulder this year me thinks. Just saw him on Rich Eisen's show and he said falling to the 2nd round was quote: "humiliating"

What was the consensus on his knee? I heard that it could be bone on bone, but also saw no microfracture surgery was necessary. Seems odd there wasn't a full work-up done pre-draft.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
What was the consensus on his knee? I heard that it could be bone on bone, but also saw no microfracture surgery was necessary. Seems odd there wasn't a full work-up done pre-draft.

Don't know if there even was a consensus on his knee, generally speaking if Dr. Andrews says he doesn't need surgery, that is good enough for me.

Brock Anton

flames #badnwagon
Nov 8, 2009
Westerly, RI

At this point, the Jags need to deflate some footballs or something to just completely avoid drafting in the 1st round altogether.

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014

At this point, the Jags need to deflate some footballs or something to just completely avoid drafting in the 1st round altogether.

I just shook my head when I saw this. Poor Jags, it is to the point where I'm rooting for them to stay healthy despite being a Falcons fan.

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
i ain't even mad

i have just come to accept things like this happening to my team

i knew we were doomed after 1999, that is the stupidest and most random trivia question answer to ever be :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad