Prospect Info: 2016 Maple Leafs Draft Pick - 62nd Overall - Joseph Woll - G - USNTDP [6-2/202lbs]

TheDoldrums

May 3, 2016
Kanada
Corey Pronman just ranked him as the 7th best goalie prospect in the game. Ahead of Demko and some other bigger names.

That's considerably higher than I would've expected, but nice to see. Pronman says he can make dynamic saves, but his positioning allows some soft ones through.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Corey Pronman just ranked him as the 7th best goalie prospect in the game. Ahead of Demko and some other bigger names.

That's considerably higher than I would've expected, but nice to see. Pronman says he can make dynamic saves, but his positioning allows some soft ones through.

Haven't seen the most recent rankings, but I'm not surprised given he had him ranked 7th during the midseason rankings only behind the 3 Russians, Hart, Sandstrom, and Gustavsson.

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina

giphy.gif

acrobaticgoalie

Jun 18, 2014
Really liked what I saw in Woll's limited time in the game last night. Excellent positioning and very composed. Great to see. I hope he gets a period or so in tonight's game as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00