2016-2017 St. John's IceCaps & Brampton Beast

Status
Not open for further replies.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
So you think we will sign Evans ? I would like that !

There's Matt Bradley too. Reway could be ready to come back...

Tyler Boland could be signed by us too.

I could see him turning pro. Reway I hope he's back but until we hear he's back, not going to pencil him into the lineup. Bradley we'll see if he's signed or not. I fully expect them to sign a few undrafted FA's out of the Q and other other leagues.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
another lost today I hope they try fucale next game if lindgren isnt back

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Dominique Ducharme and/or Joel Bouchard to the rescue, please!

I read somewhere online that Ducharme was spotted in Montreal. So naturally the speculation is he came to meet with Bergevin. Bouchard last night won the GM of the Year Award at the Rondelles d'Or Awards.

Can't wait for the Ice Caps to be done so we can get the news that Lefebvre will not be extended.

trouty

Oct 3, 2011
Indeed, dude deserves a start why he has not started one of the last three games I will never understand.

sure why not. If u wanna eliminate the Icecaps then you start him. Jesus the guy had average stats in ECHL, and league with a skill set well below AHL. If u want Zack in, start him in Montreal and give us Lingren back so we got a fighting chance this weekend. Icecaps battling for their season while habs playing nothing games and trying to eliminate the farm team for a 9th straight year ,and then blame the coach.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
sure why not. If u wanna eliminate the Icecaps then you start him. Jesus the guy had average stats in ECHL, and league with a skill set well below AHL. If u want Zack in, start him in Montreal and give us Lingren back so we got a fighting chance this weekend. Icecaps battling for their season while habs playing nothing games and trying to eliminate the farm team for a 9th straight year ,and then blame the coach.

you shouldn't judge zack on his save% but yeah idk why lindgen is in nhl right now and even lernout now but at least they signed a ****** forward to an ato :\

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

They made the PO in 2010-2011, so it would be 6 years.

As for Fucale, overplaying a pretty ordinary Danis is not a better way to win. Give 1 game to Fucale and see what happens.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
So why not Bitten too ?

He's signed through next year too.

Another player for Laval (with Boll).

It could mean we will not sign Bradley.

Bradley is still in the PO and cannot leave his club until it is eliminated.

Bitten contract won't be active next year either as he will still be in the CHL (can only go in 2018-2019 I think), but he could join the Caps for this year if the Habs want.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
For the moment, Caps down 3-0 while Utica is up 1-0. Their path to missing a 5th consecutive playoffs with Lefebvre is pursued!

Two PP goals by Terry and Redmond and now the Ice Caps are within 1 heading into the 2nd intermission.

Redmon and Hudon assisted the Terry goal. And Terry and Scherbak assisted the Redmond goal.

Utica is up 2-0 over the Marlies.

Wow. St. John's makes it 3-3 on a Keegan Lowe goal assisted by David Broll and Anthony Camara.

I'm not watching the game but it is impressive they came back in it.

is it time to praise Lefebvre ?

Don't be so quick. Albany scored to make it 4-3 with exactly 1 minute left in the period. PP goal on a De La Rose penalty. Ice Caps lose in regulation.

Utica beating Toronto 2-1 with a few minutes left.

Last edited by a moderator:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Don't be so quick. Albany scored to make it 4-3 with exactly 1 minute left in the period. PP goal on a De La Rose penalty. Ice Caps lose in regulation.

Utica beating Toronto 2-1 with a few minutes left.

yeahhhhh 5th place is were the icecaps are probably to stay there

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
yeahhhhh 5th place is were the icecaps are probably to stay there

Sounds about right. Utica won 3-1. They are now at 77 points while Caps are at 76. Utica with a game in hand as well so their PCT is even better as a result compared to St. John's.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
IceCaps should bounce back tonight with a win over the Sens. Utica up next after tonight so season not over yet as long as they can get the 2 pts against sens.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
IceCaps should bounce back tonight with a win over the Sens. Utica up next after tonight so season not over yet as long as they can get the 2 pts against sens.

and 2 point against utica thats for sure. that game will be the most important one

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

and 2 point against utica thats for sure. that game will be the most important one

If Utica wins tonight as well against Rochester, they remain ahead. And St. John's plays Utica tomorrow.

If Utica beats Rochester and St. John's tomorrow, then Caps can pretty much say goodnight! They have the Marlies in a back-to-back next Friday & Saturday to end their season.

Still scoreless between St. John's and Binghamton. Meanwhile, Utica is losing 1-0 against Rochester.

Fucale is in nets tonight.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
the great chance of fucale finally will be a so lets be optimistic

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Utica down 3-0 heading into the 1st intermission. Caps/Sens still 0-0.

Ice Caps up 1-0 on a PP goal by DLR (assisted by Terry & Redmond)

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Ice Caps up 1-0 on a PP goal by DLR (assisted by Terry & Redmond)
dlr soo good honestly I think he is much better than mccarron and should be in the nhl
at least he started producing more to show it and 10/10 save for zack

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
dlr soo good honestly I think he is much better than mccarron and should be in the nhl
at least he started producing more to show it and 10/10 save for zack

In all honesty, I want the Ice Caps to miss the playoffs only to make me feel a lot more secure about Lefebvre's exit from the organization. But I love seeing some individual players have success. And DLR is one of those players. I am very pleased to see he is having more success offensively.

pled

Sep 7, 2009
In all honesty, I want the Ice Caps to miss the playoffs only to make me feel a lot more secure about Lefebvre's exit from the organization. But I love seeing some individual players have success. And DLR is one of those players. I am very pleased to see he is having more success offensively.

if they dont it also mean dlr is called up asap and will play in the nhl, also mean lindgren stay in case price need to leave the ice.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Another PP goal for the Caps. Redmond from Terry and Hudon. They're leading 2-0.

Utica losing 4-0.

if they dont it also mean dlr is called up asap and will play in the nhl, also mean lindgren stay in case price need to leave the ice.

Not to mention Lernout, Scherbak, and Hudon. Of course others will be in the Black Aces as well. But those 3 along with DLR and Lindgren are the ones that excite me.

And the new acquisition Niki Petti scores his first to make it 3-0. Anthony Camara and Keegan Lowe with the assists.

Last edited:

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Not to mention Lernout, Scherbak, and Hudon. Of course others will be in the Black Aces as well. But those 3 along with DLR and Lindgren are the ones that excite me.

Lernout seem to look better today in the nhl than in the ahl. not sure who to blame

and first ahl goal for petti

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad