0.5 PPR

Pick 2 out of these:

Blount vs HOU
Golden Tate @ GB
Charles vs NYJ
Crowell @ MIA
Sheppard vs WAS

Leaning toward Blount and Crowell

Charles might be out again, said that he is still not 100% so I would avoid him... Sheppard might have a big game with Beckham facing Norman... I don't trust Crowell vs MIA but with no QB he might get 15-20 touches..... Tate........ Blount is the only one with a real upside even again a solid HOU D...

Would go Blount and Crowell

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Pick 2 of 3 Flex options, 0.5 PPR

Phillip Dorsett vs SD
Tyrell Williams vs IND
Theo Riddick vs GB
Spencer Ware vs NYJ
Legarrette Blount vs HOU

Last edited:

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
I feel Dorsett is a must start now with Moncrief hurt. Do I dare sit AJ Green? Playing the Broncos, but will he have two bad weeks in a row?

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Gronk is an every week must start if he plays.

Start 1 FLEX in PPR:

Mohamed Sanu
Shane Vereen
Jerick McKinnon
Tyrell Williams
Emmanuel Sanders

Start 1 WR4 (same league)

Sanu
Williams
Sanders

McKinnon and Sanders

Pick 2 of 3 Flex options, 0.5 PPR

Phillip Dorsett vs SD
Tyrell Williams vs IND
Theo Riddick vs GB
Spencer Ware vs NYJ
Legarrette Blount vs HOU

I'd go with Riddick, Blount and Dorsett. Riddick, Blount and Ware if Charles is out.

Nalyd Psycho

Feb 27, 2002
No Bandwagon
Visit site
I would go Diggs over Murray. The Titans give more to receivers than backs, and Cooper is Oakland go to anyway. Diggs is Minnesota 's clear go to, so even if they are stifled, he will get the ball plenty.

Dorsett, we know that the Colts #2 receiver is a full value role. While the Cardinals offense is more unpredictable. Both have 100 and a td upside, but Dorsett has the higher floor imo.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Got WR injury problems this week. I can start 3 WR's in one of my leagues and I've currently got Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffrey and Marvin Jones slotted in. Marshall is currently questionable and might be a gametime decision on Sunday. Of course, he's got an afternoon game and the best option I really have to replace him is Devante Parker who is also questionable but will probably play. Parker has a noon game but a decent matchup against Cleveland. I could put in Edelman too, but I feel like he doesn't have a great matchup against Houston with Brissett starting. He could theoretically come in as a QB in this game too, but I'm not sure how likely that is and I don't want to bank on that happening. Jeffrey is also hurt, although that apparently doesn't seem to be as concerning, so he'll probably play.

So, I need to pick 3 WR's out of this group:

Marshall (Q) vs KC
Jeffrey (Q) vs DAL
Jones vs GB
Edelman vs HOU
Parker (Q) vs CLE
Coates vs PHI

Do I just keep moving forward with Marshall, Jeffrey and Jones and keep an eye on Marshall's status prior to the noon game and just sub in Parker if Marshall isn't looking like he'll play?

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
Need 3 in 0.5 PPR

Cobb
Fuller
Dorsett
Sharpe
McKinnon

I'm leaning top 3.

I could see McKinnon in for one of Fuller or Dorsett.

I have a hard time picking between the two WRs, but I think adding on McKinnon would be something that I would do.

RedRenegade

Sep 16, 2008
Need 3 in 0.5 PPR

Cobb
Fuller
Dorsett
Sharpe
McKinnon

I'm leaning top 3.

I like Cobb and Fuller for sure, plus Sharpe. I could see the urge to go Dorsett or McKinnon over Sharpe but I feel they bring more of an unproven vibe. Need to see it first. Sharpe is facing the best matchup for WR so far in this short season, but I'm admittedly a bit biased because I'm starting him.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
I could see McKinnon in for one of Fuller or Dorsett.

I have a hard time picking between the two WRs, but I think adding on McKinnon would be something that I would do.

I like Cobb and Fuller for sure, plus Sharpe. I could see the urge to go Dorsett or McKinnon over Sharpe but I feel they bring more of an unproven vibe. Need to see it first. Sharpe is facing the best matchup for WR so far in this short season, but I'm admittedly a bit biased because I'm starting him.

Thanks guys.

Shesty31

Jul 10, 2011
Connecticut
Thanks for the input everybody.

Need 3 in 0.5 PPR

Cobb
Fuller
Dorsett
Sharpe
McKinnon

I'm leaning top 3.

Cobb/Fueller/Sharpe. NE always trys to take away the best player, which will either be Hopkins or Miller, leaving Fueller as the target hog. Sharpe is the clear WR 1 on a team that is giving up a ton of yards to WR's

Evincar

I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
Tough call, both play against good defence... would go with Murray

Philipp Dorsett or Michael Floyd ?

Dorsett take Moncrief's spot and is pretty explosive...

Jason Verrett might cover Dorsett (assuming he doesnt follow Hilton into the slot) and he's shut down ARob and Maclin so far.

Also thanks to those who recommended Blount :cheers:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad