I have found the way
Aug 10, 2012
0.5 PPR, Pick 1

Dez vs Minnesota (Thurs)
Tyrell Williams vs Tampa
Dontrelle Inman vs Tampa

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Jordan Matthews @ Cincinnati (5th best vs. WR) or Jonathan Stewart @ Seattle (9th best vs. RB)?

Neither are great options, but I have to go with one. Stewart scares the crap out of me because he's a threat to go for like 2 yards per carry any week with no ability to factor in in the passing game, but Matthews has an awful ceiling in that offense.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
0.5 PPR, Pick 1

Dez vs Minnesota (Thurs)
Tyrell Williams vs Tampa
Dontrelle Inman vs Tampa

I think Williams, but check the injury report. His shoulder is messed up.

Start Charles Clay at TE2 or pick up Gresham?

Add Gresham. And two tight end spots? Yuck.

Jordan Matthews @ Cincinnati (5th best vs. WR) or Jonathan Stewart @ Seattle (9th best vs. RB)?

Neither are great options, but I have to go with one. Stewart scares the crap out of me because he's a threat to go for like 2 yards per carry any week with no ability to factor in in the passing game, but Matthews has an awful ceiling in that offense.

Matthews

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
This is a big week for me. I'm in 3rd place but need to win my last 2 games due to how close my league is, so any help with my WRs this week would be great. Standard scoring, pick 2 of the following 4:

Diggs vs. DAL
Snead vs. DET
Boyd vs. PHI
Gabriel vs. KC

I'm thinking Diggs and Gabriel. I know Gabriel is a risky play but I need upside and he's been having big weeks lately. Malcolm Mitchell is also a FA at the moment, I could snag him if anyone thinks he'd be a better upside play. Thanks guys.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
This is a big week for me. I'm in 3rd place but need to win my last 2 games due to how close my league is, so any help with my WRs this week would be great. Standard scoring, pick 2 of the following 4:

Diggs vs. DAL
Snead vs. DET
Boyd vs. PHI
Gabriel vs. KC

I'm thinking Diggs and Gabriel. I know Gabriel is a risky play but I need upside and he's been having big weeks lately. Malcolm Mitchell is also a FA at the moment, I could snag him if anyone thinks he'd be a better upside play. Thanks guys.

Mitchell is a lot safer than Gabriel, who is a boom or bust WR4 in my opinion.

I'd go with Diggs and Snead out of those options.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
would Lewis be a sneaky play with Gronk out?

i know you can never trust pats players for fantasy but something tells me they're going to utilize him more. the only problem is that White is still getting most of the snaps

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
Mitchell is a lot safer than Gabriel, who is a boom or bust WR4 in my opinion.

I'd go with Diggs and Snead out of those options.

I see Mitchell being very boom or bust as well though is the thing. Gronk may be out which could help him and he gets red zone looks, but the Patriots will always be a tough offense for fantasy. Chris Hogan seems to have a similar role but plays more snaps than Mitchell. Meanwhile, Matt Ryan has praised Gabriel's play and he has been more dangerous the past few weeks than any Falcons receiver not named Julio Jones. Assuming Marcus Peters is shadowing Julio, that leaves a lot of space for Gabriel to work. That's my view on the situation anyway, but the way fantasy works whoever I start won't put up points and the other guy will get 2 TDs.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
I see Mitchell being very boom or bust as well though is the thing. Gronk may be out which could help him and he gets red zone looks, but the Patriots will always be a tough offense for fantasy. Chris Hogan seems to have a similar role but plays more snaps than Mitchell. Meanwhile, Matt Ryan has praised Gabriel's play and he has been more dangerous the past few weeks than any Falcons receiver not named Julio Jones. Assuming Marcus Peters is shadowing Julio, that leaves a lot of space for Gabriel to work. That's my view on the situation anyway, but the way fantasy works whoever I start won't put up points and the other guy will get 2 TDs.

Peters usually doesn't shadow guys, I thought? I could be wrong, though.

Gabriel is more of a deep threat/gadget player, which is tough to sell for fantasy.

I think we could all laugh though that the Browns could use a WR, and that they let this guy go for free. :laugh:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Pick one to start -

Dak vs MIN
ELi vs PIT

Need to start one of them -

Dez vs MIN
Jamison Crowder vs ARZ
Theo Riddick vs NO
Willie Snead vs DET
Steve Smith vs MIA

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
stick with DT even with lynch starting?

or go with one of wallace, inman, or boyd?

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
For my WR2 should I play Fitz or Cooks? And for my flex should I play Lamar Miller or Forte? .5 PPR

Definitely thinking Fitz and leaning towards Lamar.

SwissGuy

Apr 13, 2015
Standard scoring, need to start 3 WR.

K. Benjamin vs SEA
Robinson vs DEN
Watkins vs OAK
Enunwa vs IND
Steve Smith vs MIA
Malcolm Mitchell vs LA

I need to put up a solid amount of points this week since I am playing a tough opponent.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Cam @Seattle or Winston @San Diego?

Bennett vs LA or Gates vs Tampa. Had Gronk as my TE in this one..

And flex play standard Yahoo format Riddick @ Saints or West vs Dolphins

OilerPensfan97

Feb 27, 2014
Saint John, NB
Think I'd go Bennett. I don't trust San Diego's TEs with how many mouths they have to feed.

And I'd go Riddick.

Edit: Missed the QB part. Cam has been dreadful as of late. I'd go Winston.
---
Should I start Ingram or Snead? .5 PPR

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
QB - Wilson
RB - DJ
RB- Booker
WR - Ty Williams
WR - Allen Robinson
TE - Greg Olsen
FLEX - Rashad Jennings

should i put in marquess wilson or desean jackson over rashad??????????

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad