WJC: 2016 — Finland Roster Talk

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
No EHT tournaments this season anymore, only three sets of double header exhibition games.

Well that's what I meant. I'm still going to be calling that EHT for a while probably :P. Very similar things anyways, but yeah luckily we don't have to wait for very long until we possibly get to see Pulju-Aho-Laine again in the national team or at least few of them.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Well that's what I meant. I'm still going to be calling that EHT for a while probably :P. Very similar things anyways, but yeah luckily we don't have to wait for very long until we possibly get to see Pulju-Aho-Laine again in the national team or at least few of them.

The schedule isn't exactly in their favor. The last double header vs Russia takes place on April 27th and May 1st. The last date for a potential game 7 of the Liiga finals is April 29th. Since Kärpät and Tappara are again likely to be there and could go the distance, again, that doesnt' leave time to test the players.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
The schedule isn't exactly in their favor. The last double header vs Russia takes place on April 27th and May 1st. The last date for a potential game 7 of the Liiga finals is April 29th. Since Kärpät and Tappara are again likely to be there and could go the distance, again, that doesnt' leave time to test the players.

It's a good point. Also last year's U18 tournament was played at the same time as Liiga finals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad