OT: 2015 Redskins Part V: Code Burgundy (3-4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Cooley doesn't understand Morris's indecisiveness either. Cooley said on one specific running play Morris saw the hole, went to cut back, changed his mind and went back towards the hole, than decided to cut back again. So something like 3 changes of direction before he even got to the line, then he was tackled for no gain.

more on this topic:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...why-the-redskins-alfred-morris-is-struggling/

I just grabbed him off waivers in a keeper league

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
For some reason I have a feeling we'll win. There's no rational reason to feel that way or believe we stand a chance, but that's how I feel.

Would be the 3rd road win since some time in 2013. Gruden has one (vs Dallas, the Colt game).

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
Skins have no chance unless Gronk misses the game. Robinson has a cracked rib or something like that and the dude will just run wild through the Redskins secondary. You guys want to bet on something? Which starter at CB returns and gets back on the shelf first?

Prob Hall. D Hall plays hard and IMO his body just can't take it. We need him on the field because though he's not what he once was,He still is usually good for a game changing play or two a year....and he's due.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Just got an email from the Skins about Halloween deals on Skins gear and they have Cousins jerseys for sale at $100 a piece. 1st time I noticed Cousins jerseys for sale. Guess they need to capitalize on that historic win before the Pats game changes things.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
After watching the game last night I figure the only way the Skins stand a chance is TOP on offense and generating pressure on Brady from just the D-line.

D-line pressure is possible because the NE O-line is Swiss cheese right now due to injuries, NE lost another lineman last night, but time of possession on offense is hardly a given. TOP needs ball control primarily from running the ball, sustaining drives and no turn overs. Skins also need to be as healthy as possible coming out of the bye. Tough ask.

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
i guess the question would be, how much would you be ok losing by and when would you actually be mad?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
i guess the question would be, how much would you be ok losing by and when would you actually be mad?

I'm looking for progress and some degree of competence. If we get beaten due to talent, fine. That's on the to-do list. If it's because we get out-coached, I'll understand since we're talking about the Hoodie, unless it's because Gruden makes obvious mistakes.

If it's because of a poor compete level or the same old player flaws, then there will be tears.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
I'm never ok with losing, but I am a realist as well. The odds the Skins win in NE are not good. But if the Skins get manhandled like MIA did last night I will be very disappointed.

True progress after the TB game would be a tight game at the half with NE pulling away towards the end of the 3rd, IMO.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Everyone wants a slice of the DFS pie....I wonder how what Draft Kings is doing is any different? Unless it's purely about the advertising methods.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Everyone wants a slice of the DFS pie....I wonder how what Draft Kings is doing is any different? Unless it's purely about the advertising methods.

Its more about using player likenesses without the players permission. And the NFLPA has an agreement with Draft Kings. Thats why Draft Kings is not part of this.

DraftKings presumably was not sued because it has struck an advertising deal with the NFL Players Association, allowing DraftKings to use player images and names. The next question becomes whether the lawsuit was in any way instigated by DraftKings or the NFLPA, as part of an effort to help DraftKings prevail in the cola war that has been unfolding between the two primary DFS companies.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/30/pierre-garcon-files-class-action-against-fanduel/

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->