Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
next 5 weeks are gonna be interesting and more of a not fun

@atlanta
@jets
vs bucs
bye week
@patriots

Atlanta and NE are losses probably no matter what. Jets and Bucs are winnable if they play like they did vs Philly and STL.

Sep 19, 2008
I keep seeing those receivers burn that secondary and I keep reliving what I saw in person yesterday. Legit receivers like Marshall and Jones are going to take advantage of that secondary. So they better step their game up

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Yup. There were some definite positives to the game.

This game ended your FedEx boycott, yeah? Not a bad choice.

I suppose it ended my boycott, to a point. I did purchase a couple domestic beers at $9.50 a pop, but I have not rescinded my stance of purchasing new Skins gear and I entered the stadium well fed and pretty liquored up so my in game spending was reduced significantly.

2vj3qt1.jpg

Having said that, I have not been to a Skins game at FedEx since the year before Griffin's rookie year, so 2011 right? Man what a difference 4 years makes in regards to the stadium. It was shocking to see in person the current state of FedEx. The upper level looks unrecognizable, like the stadium is in a constant state of demolishion. Its crazy. And huge sections of seats behind both jumbotrons, I guess that would be considered the Club Level, are covered over with huge Fan Duel tarps like what they do in Jacksonville to beat black outs. Shocking.

Which brings me to the dungeon, or as its offically known the 200 level. The seats I purchased were in Section 227, row whatever the last row is. So I was up against a chain link fence and I could see down in the concourse behind me. Ubstructed seating. Below was my view of the 1st quarter of the game yesterday:

qps6eb.jpg

Worst seats I have ever had for a major sporting event. Why are they taking seats out of the upper deck and leaving these **** seats in place? It makes no sense. Now I did say my view of the 1st quarter because after the 1st I couldn't sit there watching the game like that, surrounded by iggles fans no less, and I called another buddy of mine that I knew had 2 open seats near where his were and this was my view for the remainder of the game:

sxonwi.jpg

Much better. So don't get 200 level seats unless someone gives them to you for free.

In the end I had a great time. The Skins winning played a huge role though. My buddy the iggles fan, who talked me into going with him (he is going through a divorce so I wanted to do something with him to get his mind off things), bailed on going to the game on Friday and he gave me both tickets and parking pass for $50.00 as a way to apologize. So my Wife and I went, we tailgated with old friends, I met Chief Z (he was on his old folk scooter zipping around the parking lot), saw a come back win against a division foe and jammed with the Skins Band drum line outside the stadium afterwards.

Sep 19, 2008
And that is why I sit or stand in the 400 level. I have seen 200 level seats for the Rams game on sale but I was wary of the obstructed seating.

In the 400 you can stand and see everything, the formations, the play develop, etc. The caveat is that the drunken people hang out there which is why I have pretty much seen drunk people get manhandled by security every game. But most of the activity in that section is just roasting and trash talk. A Cowboys fan was there so everyone gave him crap lol

Also it took about 1:30 to get there through silver line so the tailgate was closed when I walked the mile to the stadium. Had to eat in the stadium.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Two injuries is not quite right....

John Keim ‏@john_keim

Redskins tight end Jordan Reed suffered a right knee MCL sprain and an ankle sprain in addition to a concussion...

#AndrewGlass

Last edited:

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
People walk away from car accidents in better shape.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Reverse bandwagon? Usually people who aren't from Texas latch on to the Cowboys when they're winning. Never seen someone from Texas latch onto the Skins when they're losing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad